STG is getting …..

More and more disgusting - some of the posts are absolutely repulsive
Rates are higher, services and TCB skills are still an all time low and they want prepay or deposits!! O lyrics deposit im giving is a load of jizz
Yeah it's bad. Almost all of them are CBJ and disgusting on top of it. Rates way high. Attitudes awful.
  • Zman1
  • 02-03-2022, 06:43 AM
Too many with the bad habits. Pretty scary what’s there these days.
Exactly why I don’t bother much anymore. Have 1 solid utr I see mainly that’s about it. But man when I was in Cali. The options were great for less then what tryst girls want around here.
Prices go up and service goes down...........I am finished with STG........I would rather skip a few months and go with out and save up for a high dollar whore then waste good money on bad service.
More and more disgusting - some of the posts are absolutely repulsive Originally Posted by Streambed
100000 PERCENT
Prices go up and service goes down...........I am finished with STG........I would rather skip a few months and go with out and save up for a high dollar whore then waste good money on bad service. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Yeah I’m feeling the same, thinking only amp’s until this resolves.
Same here, I generally try and save up for a quality encounter. Does make it tougher though when the visit doesnt go as expected.
Not trusting anyone with anything to do with deposits, was about to start a thread about that and also asking about a girl named treasure on stg, if she's real or not
Link would help