Any NON-PROMOTER Reviews This Month?

This forum is starting to look like a Craig’s List advertising page for Korean Studios Seeking Suckers. WTF!?!?! So bored with these garbage reviews. Over 90% are from handles create in 2020 or later.

Are you guys tired of promoting to each other? Give the real customers a fucking break! Would ya’ please!?!?!

It’s like a bunch of monkeys trying to fuck a football. Just doesn’t work. It’s a train wreck in here.
I saw Maya before she left for vacation but no review since I've seen her recently.

She's great as always.
Sorry I didnt get to join before 2020. Didnt know about this site until last year, or the hobby a little bit before that. I try my best to write good reviews. If theres something I can do different, let me know.
BigBamboo is definetly not talking about you RickyG.
See Carrot. She’s Hera here in OC. You won’t be disappointed. You know I won’t review in Texas, but I have one on her, here in SoCal forum
I posted a couple but theyvtake so long to do properly. Any one in particular you are looking for?

I usually stick to my usual stable but when out in the pasture a bit this month
Sorry I didnt get to join before 2020. Didnt know about this site until last year, or the hobby a little bit before that. I try my best to write good reviews. If theres something I can do different, let me know. Originally Posted by RickyG2002

Blavish- I hear ya, takes me 45 minutes to make sure everything is spelled correctly and all info is accurate.
I posted a couple but theyvtake so long to do properly. Any one in particular you are looking for?

I usually stick to my usual stable but when out in the pasture a bit this month Originally Posted by Blavish
Nothing specific other than I’d love to see more reviews from established members. I’m tired of wasting my time sifting through the garbage reviews from shills.
Coming to Dallas next week and would like to visit LA or/and GL any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
BB
I am a Promoter too but on strike because the owners at K-Agencies have not paid me.
Coming to Dallas next week and would like to visit LA or/and GL any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
BB Originally Posted by bennybear
There’s already two BB’s on this thread, but we can make room for third, lol
I'll put one up when I'm done.
Lol BB2
There’s already two BB’s on this thread, but we can make room for third, lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
BigBoobs1 is original BB1.
BennyBear is BB2.

There is a 3rd one: BigBamboobs is BB3.
I will put one up soon if I decide to do so.