Hhr or HR??

Just trying to see the most common preference when going to Studios or Amps?

I usually always do hr but but did a half at Exercise Spa not too long ago and wondering if hhr is a better buy?
Really depends on the lady. For example someone like Ruby who only allows one pop and you’re done I’d do 30 min.
I like the foreplay and what not, so I usually go for an hour. I usually can make it last a good 45+ minutes if she doesnt rush the DATY and shit.
Really depends on the lady. For example someone like Ruby who only allows one pop and you’re done I’d do 30 min. Originally Posted by packeye
Lol another reason why I'm asking. She's my main and seen her many times but wondering if I should do hhr with her.

I do like the TS at the amps so that's why I do an hr there but got a TS with hhr at Exercise so got me thinking
I usually do HH when I walk into AMP without reservation, and full hour once I know them; but always full hour at studios.
With my favorites I'll do 2 hours. Usually 1 hour is way better bang for your buck at studios than half hour.
Your better of going to adult search and finding asians there. Usually they are closer to you, they are younger and they charge less. Plus you don't have to give your info. Only thing is that you don't who you'll get. But last time was went they had three to choose from so got japanese milf.
This is my 2 cents so please don't start attacking me
If you know the girl is going to be great, HR is better. But nowaday, with so many promos, you might be doubtful about a girl, in that case, try HHR first.
Why not post a poll?
Usually takes me a while to finish so I go for an hour or more.
HHR/HR
50.00 difference
No Brainer.
If I find a girl I really like, I go for two hours, I can usually get three pops that way.
If I find a girl I really like, I go for two hours, I can usually get three pops that way. Originally Posted by Heartside
What kind of pops do you get? Coke, Sprite , Dr Pepper? Lol

I always go for the one hour, I found at the HHR I get less services and they’re trying to get things done around the 18 minute mark and it usually takes me longer than that to Sprite.