MIDESSA

Ok so i made it...what is there to do? Besides getting drunk?? I saw what looked to be a new theater..anything else??? Suggestions..
There is the sorehead trade days in downtown Stanton this weekend,
Rock hounds baseball - drink beer and relax
New theater on hwy 80+ loop 250- drink beer there
Check out Wagner Noel - not sure what your interest are
Hops and props at the CAF- more beer

Hope this helps. We are not DFW, lots of work around here, not as much play!
Good luck, LL.
Thanks Quick... lovely lady12 or lilly and i are here together now..so i am hoping that since she joined me we(the 2 of us) will be too busy with ya'll to go out tonight!! But just in case we aren't we dont ave a vehicle...anyone want to take us to dinner..pizza is old :-) volunteers to take two hot chicks on the town??
  • d_mag
  • 04-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Had an Awsome time with this fox! I will be posting a review later! But please guys give her some business so she comes back to Midessa area!!
Awe thanks D... you guys here have been so sweet.. Especially FBSM... I hope you all will have me back!!
Are you going to make it up to Amarillo while you are in the neighborhood?
Amarillo late April and i am going to do my best to be in Lubbock before that but no promisses im so sorry!! My kid is pitching her first double header and i refuse to miss that so Lubbock may be out till August. ..
I want to say a huge THANK YOU MIDESSA!! And especially to FBSMLVR!! What a sweetheart! When clincals are done for my degree midessa will be a once a month visit for this lucky lady! I hope ya'll had as much fun as i did but all vacations must end so El Paso I am coming home..
Whats going on this week here?? Cant find much.. if its nice anyone up to take me for a bike ride??jk jk.. im thinking movies thIs week week.. Whats playing??
Welcum back darlin'!