��✨�� My APOLOGIES Gentlemen!��✨��

• cloie
  • 04-11-2015, 04:47 PM
I apologize for not posting sooner.

On March 30th I was a passenger in a bad car accident. I am alive and getting better. I broke 4 ribs, punctured my left lung in two areas which caused it to collapse. I had a chest tube put in place the day after the accident, it was removed after 5 days and I was released 24 hours later. I then traveled back to the west Texas area. Due to complications with my lung, I was quickly admitted into Midland Memorial. Currently I am still in the hospital in Midland and hoping that I continue to get better. If things go as planned I will be home next week, if not I will be having surgery again next week. Either way, I have some healing I need to do before I start setting appointments again. Again I do apologize for not answering emails here recently. I have read a few but due to pain medicine, I fall asleep quickly and then forget to respond, same with text messages. My number one priority has been to get well. I hope this clears up any issues and that I can be forgiven for any inconveniences I may have caused. I did not disappear on yall! I will return Better than Ever��
�� sincerely, �� clOHe cox��
I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Wishing you the best!!
Damn girl! My prayers are with ya to get better soon! Return better than ever? I like the sounds of that and your positive attitude!
Get well soon!
Get well soon Cloie!
Focus on health first!! Get better love your positivity!! The guys here are great and understanding!! They will be so excited to see you better then ever!! Good luck baby girl!!