FYI boys and girls

Wow, thanks for the info. Yikes!
Screen screen screen..leave the weed at home,.clue number one its a cop..asking stupid questions and for dope!! Wow
Wow, three hours of work from multiple officers, renting a room and they bust a whopping 3 people! Our tax dollars at work!
With all of the other bullshit going on in Odessa and Midland and these assholes are worried about catching a few johns and working girls smdh! Absolutely a waste of time and tax payer money!!!!
^^^^ What they said! ^^^^

What a fucking waste of tax payer dollars! Not only the time spent by the LE, and the dollars spent on the room, but what about our tax dollars that are going to have to continue to pay to "house" and feed these 3 while they're in the pokey! Talk about smfh!!!

Lady Luck: You say screen, screen, screen. I say where the fuck is our priorities! Priorities! Priorities! When it comes to what they should be spending our tax dollars on? I totally agree with the screen thingy, I'm at the point where I won't even go near BP, but wtf....where are the budget priorities with LE these days?? I think that our justice system has become more about a "W" in the Win/Loss column than what's right and wrong. DA's & LE padding their fucking resumes!
So they actively got on BP to have ladies come to them
  • d_mag
  • 04-24-2015, 07:08 PM
http://www.newswest9.com/story/28895...titution-sting

Let be safe out there fellow hobbiers.
^^^^ +1 ^^^^
Yeah they probably spent more money on the sting then the fines they gave out. Wished they could of use some of that tax money to fix the potholes around town.
Yeah they probably spent more money on the sting then the fines they gave out. Wished they could of use some of that tax money to fix the potholes around town. Originally Posted by jad2826

What he said!