Batman Vs Superman

Any thoughts on Batmsn Vs Superman. I want to see it soon but seems like the reviews are mixed. Any opinions without spoiling it. Haha

Wondering if I should see it or wait till DVD comes out
I enjoyed it. IMO the only negative of the movie is trying to explain batmans origins again. We know how Bruce became the dark Knight. The action and special effects are sick and Affleck did a great job. Not Bale but great job. Justice League should be siiiick.
Thank you sir. Yeah. I figured it had to set up a lot for Justice league. Well. Looks like I will go see just to make sure I am not behind in movies. I get bored during the day sometimes anyway. Haha
I don't know where all the negativity on this movie is coming from. I liked it a lot and thought it was one of the better superhero movies to come out in a while. Affleck was really good as Batman.
Only complaints I heard was that it was a really long movie. Run time about 2.5 hours or more. I'll catch it in one of the rpx screens for a good visual and audio presentation while in theaters but heard it's not D box, 3d or IMAX worthy.
Not a big fan of Snyder's emo treatment of Supes.

Sure tried to cram an assload of plot points into one flick.

Here's Kevin Smith's review,agree with most of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhvBVDPN7OM
  • Mokoa
  • 03-30-2016, 01:25 PM
I certainly enjoyed it. Afleck did Batman/Bruce Wayne quite well.

There was quite a cheer in the theater audience when Wonder Woman appeared for battle.

These DC Comics movies will be cranked out 2 a year so I will be looking forward to them.
Yeah. I was wondering where all the negativity on this came from also. Then again. It is from the professional reviewers. Go figure. I think everyone wanted Bale. But. They need to get over it. Heard effects where good.

And yes. My GF Gail as Wonder Woman is the real reason I want to see it. Haha. She is HOT. May need to find a lady and get that costume for her to live out a fantasy. Haha

I read a lot of comics growing up. So I do look forward to these nerd movies. But I also don't try and think it will be exactly like them. I guess I will have to watch it and report what I think.

Thanks for everyone's input.
Been a comic fan all my life. The movie combined 2-3 storylines but did it very well. IOP it was excellent and set the stage well for JL due out in 2017. If you are a DC comic fan it is a must see.
I loved it
http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2016/0...0-days-of.html

HATED IT.

Batman vs Superman in a 300 movie
Great movie, enjoyed it. I'm one of the few people who liked it more than Deadpool and Antman.

I think that some familiarity with DC storylines as well as Frank Millers 'The Dark Knight Returns' may have been why I liked it so much.
Disappointed

SF
I just wish they would quit doing a reboot. We all know the origins of Batman and Superman, we don’t need to be told the same story 5 times. We don’t redo TV shows when a character is replaced with another actor.
Just take the new actor and continue where you left off.
Haven’t seen it yet, but I’ve been reading these stories since the 60’s. Not in a rush to see this one.
Ever any doubts?