Hello Houston!

I am thinking of driving down on Sunday and visiting for a day or 2 or even longer.

I have placed an Ad to begin PRE-BOOKING but in the past I have found I have had issues.

Hoping to get Positive Feedback and be able to work Houston into my TOUR because several of you guys have been asking for me to come down!

Assuming the Galleria area is still neutral for those Touring?

I know my boys DED & Mojojo will help me out here!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Looking forward to it Houston!
Ah, the "I'm back in Houston" thread
DeD & Mojojo, can you guys help me out and get her to wait until next weekend?

I am swamped this weekend........I'm just asking.
Assuming the Galleria area is still neutral for those Touring? Originally Posted by berkleigh
Yes...

DeD & Mojojo, can you guys help me out and get her to wait until next weekend?

I am swamped this weekend........I'm just asking. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't know DH, let me ask...

Hey Berk, can you wait until next weekend, DH is swamped
Ah, the "I'm back in Houston" thread Originally Posted by AidanRedd

I've visited Houston twice in the last 2 years.

Recently have been asked by several Houston Men to work it into my Tour...

Yes, this Thread is for exposure but ONLY to alert those who have contacted me.

So, they don't miss out....as I rarely will go to Houston.

My Pre-Booking Ad was placed. Go Look. Prior to this thread.

If the dates and times listed are not good for some, I am flexible and will re-post next week to try again the following weekend or a later date.

Nevertheless, if this wasn't enough notice, eventually, I will come to Houston soon

....And Aidan, you must have missed where I asked for POSITIVE FEEDBACK here...
You, "know of me" and should know better than to post a smartass , unncessary comment to bring drama to My Thread.

You are a "provider" (or were at one time that I recall) not a hobbyist interested in booking with me so unless you can include some helpful infomation with my upcoming visit, have some self control and refrain from the negativity.

DED - Thank you for being helpful and call me with any suggestions babe ... See you soon

As I stated above, the dates I've chosen for next week can be moved out as I am flexible.

Feel free to PM or Email me with questions for scheduling.

Thanks Houston - Really looking forward to it

....And Aidan, you must have missed where I asked for POSITIVE FEEDBACK here...
You, "know of me" and should know better than to post a smartass , unncessary comment to bring drama to My Thread.

You are a "provider" (or were at one time that I recall) not a hobbyist interested in booking with me so unless you can include some helpful infomation with my upcoming visit, have some self control and refrain from the negativity.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Speaking of bringing drama to a thread..... this is un needed........ No need for snarky snap-backs...... it will only go south in a hurry......

JaD
Speaking of bringing drama to a thread..... this is un needed........ No need for snarky snap-backs...... it will only go south in a hurry......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Yes, it will go south quickly.

I'm surprised that someone hasn't yet come in with some sort of smart ass remark like........."we have enough drama in Houston without somebody from Austin starting shit in our Houston forums."

Hopefully nobody will make that remark.
LMFAO!!!

Yeah..... Lets hope not DJ!

JaD
Well how about I request to have the Thread closed before that happens?

This is beginning to go off Topic anyways.

I have the right to respond to comments in MY Thread and speak my mind.

Those who know me, know I do just that.

There was nothing "snarky" about what I stated IMHO.

Aiden knew what he was doing. Un-called for.

I have gathered the infomation I needed for My Tour so I dont see any reason to keep this open any longer.

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD -
Thanks - Berk

Closed at the OP's request