What are some of the best ways for hobbyist's to protect themselves from being busted?

With all of the vice alerts that I read about I get very nervous as a hobbyist that I could get caught up in a sting.

I am looking for suggestions on ways we can protect ourselves but still feel comfortable seeing ladies that are not just the well reviewed ones on this site. I am sure that most of you will say that is the best way but I am looking for other suggestions like things we should say or do or not say or do.

Thanks for any input.

(I am sure this has come up before but I am not sure what to search on to find it.)
Two simple rules:

1. Always refer to money as "roses". This also works for gambling, as well as other illicit commercial transactions we're not supposed to talk about here. (This is really all you need to know, but no. 2 below is a "belt and suspenders" tactic that can't hurt.)

2. Only see girls that have a prominently-displayed prostitution disclaimer in their ad. It should make it clear that you are only paying for her time.

Happy hobbying!
Well from your reviews it looks like your visiting spas. Much higher risk if you get caught with your pants down and they have a raid.. just saying..
Thanks, GP! I forgot . . .

3. Don't pull your pants down!
I really see backpage girls mostly. I just don't review as often as I should. Sorry about that.

Lizardking - don't pull your pants down - pretty funny.

All comments are welcomed.
The one sure fire way to not get busted - to paraphrase Chris Rock - stop breaking the law.
Seriously though, there is always going to be a level of risk. Do your research. You can almost always find SOMETHING on a provider somewhere. If your Spideysense tells you that something is wrong, don't ignore it.
Thanks, GP! I forgot . . .

3. Don't pull your pants down! Originally Posted by lizardking
Lawls.. glad I could help!
Two simple rules:

1. Always refer to money as "roses". This also works for gambling, as well as other illicit commercial transactions we're not supposed to talk about here. (This is really all you need to know, but no. 2 below is a "belt and suspenders" tactic that can't hurt.)

2. Only see girls that have a prominently-displayed prostitution disclaimer in their ad. It should make it clear that you are only paying for her time.

Happy hobbying! Originally Posted by lizardking
You can't do away with risk, just minimize them.
Never talk to, text to, or have any other type of conversation on any phone other than a bona fide "hobby phone", That is one you paid cash for, registered it under a fake name, and never had any type of traceable business with.

Rent rooms for the entire night, not by the hour. Sure, it cost more, but the peace of mind is wrth it.

Avoid incalls. My ATF has a incall, I have never used it. She comes to me, in a room I rent for the night.

Don't stop and talk to any street walker. Trust me, if it is a sting, just stopping and talking will get you busted. Sure, you might beat the case, but you will still take the ride.

Don't book time with any provider that is not Verified on a site such as this.

Keep in mind, this just minimizes the possibility of getting busted. Nothing is a sure thing.
I just tell everyone, including LE, I am car24winsagain
I really see backpage girls mostly. I just don't review as often as I should. Sorry about that.

Lizardking - don't pull your pants down - pretty funny.

All comments are welcomed. Originally Posted by car24winsagain
You should start by staying away from Backpage chicks.
Pro's and Cons of SPa's, vs Independent ladies
Pro's of a Spa
1- open 24x7 most of them.. some have a decent choice of ladies.
2- Fee is about the same from Spa to Spa... very little variance.
3- they are fairly easy to find
4- great for quick cure for the 2 am Woody

Con's of a Spa
1- Static location so cops can watch them.
2- talent changes about as often as the weeks change
3- most of the service you get is somewhat mechanical
4- most have security cameras so you just never know
5- English is a second language so there is very little feedback
6- Massage table for ALL activities

Pro's of the Independent lady
1- usually her incall location is her nice apartment or house.
2- most are not high volume and do their very best to achieve that total hotness look we all like
3- service is not mechanical, rather most tend to rock your world
4- English is a 1st language so the feedback you get tends to turn you on more
5- Bedroom and possibly other pieces of furniture for use to achieve Orgasmic Whiplash

Con's of the independent lady
1- the ones that catch your eye are either across town or are booked for when you want to see her
2- NOT 24x7

I am sure there are more but there you have my opinion
In order to get busted you have to break the law. Do you know what the law states? If you don't, find it, read it, understand it, THEN you will know the "things we should say or do or not say or do" This advice applies to the providers as well.