Response to my review.

Hi Gentlemen, I am responding to a review that was written about me recently.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=shayla

The appointment did in fact take place. My special was 120 for up to the hour. I included GFE and thought it was pretty fair.

The pictures he is evidently referring to in my townhome are honestly not anyone's business, however seeing as how he wanted to bring them to everyone's attention, I will comment. I have 3 children and that picture is their father. Evidently I am unable to have an outside life....Well I say Whatever to that one.

I hope that one person's incorrect assumption does not affect my reputation on this board.

Thanks for listening and I would appreciate it if the mods would close this thread as it is not intended for a back and forth.

Ciao
Shayla
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-16-2011, 12:01 PM
Just saying... that font and color combination make my eyes hurt...
haha i was gonna say the same thing
Hmm.. I thought providers don't have access to read the ROS part of review (the mentioning of the picture). I guess I am wrong.
Hmm.. I thought providers don't have access to read the ROS part of review (the mentioning of the picture). I guess I am wrong. Originally Posted by spaceneedle

I don't think this post is an indictment that the OP has ROS access as there are multiple references to the picture in subsequent comments that have not been labeled private. In fact, I would guess she doesn't have ROS access or she probably would have never posted a link to the review.
The picture was mentioned in a comment that was added...She wouldnt have to see the ROS to know it was being discussed.
Sorry everyone, I was not intending to hurt anyone's eyes...lol...But yes I only was able to read the regular comments and they were not labeled private.

Ciao
Shayla
Owwwww... can I send you the bill for the eye doctor I need to go to now?
I have no problems reading this. Maybe my computer screen is different.

That was a bullshit comment by the reviewer. Some people have no class.
My suggestion:
take down the pics of your family life that you said you have out and on display, when you have strangers coming to see you if you don't want it being discussed in reviews. It might not be anyone's business, but you sure aren't doing anything to keep your family life private if you have pictures of them out for anyone to see.....

No one said you can't have an outside life but in all honesty, you shouldn't be mixing the two. An incall isn't really the appropriate place to display the pics of the people in your life that you care about remaining private.
I have no problems reading this. Maybe my computer screen is different.

That was a bullshit comment by the reviewer. Some people have no class. Originally Posted by BigEddie
I know I like you + 1
@ Dannie
You are right about the pictures and they are down now. I had forgotten about them as I have not worked in quite awhile. However, the fact still remains that I am not in a hotel but rather a residence and I do not always work, so I may forget from time to time.
There is never an issue of anyone being here that is not supposed to be or of someone walking in on the session.
I believe the reviewer was mad because he did not completely understand the special. I am not in any way offended by that. What did offend me was the comment about my pictures. He not only NEVER mentioned it to me, but chose to write about it in the ROS comments and to me that shows a coward.
I am a Woman first and I think he should of mentioned it to me if he was intent on being a gentleman. I believe he felt he was going to "get over on me" and then became mad.

Oh well, I truly hope that when you gents read this and the review you draw your own conclusions. I am not in anyway associated with any sort of management.

Ciao
Shayla
And in response to Zep's comment on my review....You can say what you want and claim I have a pimp all you want, AND YET I HAVE NO MANAGEMENT despite what you say. I dont steal, scam or rob my clients. I am a well-educated provider with no desire to bring drama to my residence.
I am not Marabelle and not associated with her or that drama she caused. I feel for clients who get put into those situations.
Please stop trying to throw me under the bus. I am not a bad person and don't do bad things (well except for this lol)

Ciao
Shayla
What did offend me was the comment about my pictures. He not only NEVER mentioned it to me, but chose to write about it in the ROS comments and to me that shows a coward. Originally Posted by ExploreLatinAmerica
Not wanting to pile on here ... but, if not in the ROS section of the review, where in a review would this information be appropriate? Not commenting on whether that information should or should not have been in a review, because I don't know (I am pretty oblivious and probably wouldn't have even noticed the pictures), but I don't think ROS information is placed in that section of the review because we reviewers are "cowards". We are simply following the format and guidelines set up by ECCIE.
I am sorry, no I didn't mean he was a coward for putting it in the ROS section, but rather for not telling me about the issue he aparently had. I am not saying that what he did was wrong as for where he put it, but that he was wrong for not telling me as well.

Alot of the reviewers tend to leave out important information to the ladies and then bash them because they do not change. Well, we are not mind readers, and so can not predict what will affect you guys. Please do not take offense.....BUT...I am going to only write about you and not tell you so that for the next 4 years us guys can bash you.........

Do you kind of see what I mean? If he had told me of the issue AND written of it then not an issue but how am I supposed to fix something if I am unaware it is broken?

Ciao
Shayla