City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBJ / 69 / ACG / RCG / titty play etc
Hair Length and Color: Long and blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5 I think?, round 110 lb? pretty good lookin gal nice B's maybe C's? with some big ol nipples, typical asian ass, small pudge, shaved cooter
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review.

Joy is gorgeous. Sexy as fuck. Never breaks eye contact while she sucks you. She will shove her tongue down your throat. I didn't want to share this because I want to keep her to myself. Then I realized, sharing is caring.
Joy is gorgeous. Sexy as fuck. Never breaks eye contact while she sucks you. She will shove her tongue down your throat. I didn't want to share this because I want to keep her to myself. Then I realized, sharing is caring. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Absolutely, thanks man
Awesome. She is on the list.
Excellent review.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Joy is gorgeous. Sexy as fuck. Never breaks eye contact while she sucks you. She will shove her tongue down your throat. I didn't want to share this because I want to keep her to myself. Then I realized, sharing is caring. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
+1 her eyes never once broke away, was so HAWT on the 2nd one!
I will definitely repeat with Joy.
I will definitely repeat with Joy. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
As will I once, my shoulder heals. Her energy is amazing!
As will I once, my shoulder heals. Her energy is amazing! Originally Posted by lngtalltxn
While you are healing, you can enjoy this melodious Instrumental I wrote about her...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ekQ1RTmzBc

Ok, I didn't write it. Some Dude named Johann Sebastian Bach did. He would later become the Lead Singer of Skid Row
  • Kangz
  • 10-06-2023, 10:38 AM
Nice specs!
My shoulders are a bit strained, from lifting a heavy trash bag out of a trash can, with just my shoulders. If affected my stamina some yesterday.

That's where Joy's energetic Cowgirl becomes a medical workaround. Lay there and let her Cowgirl operate your joystick.
Joy sound like a lovely lady. You boys be looking out for the Mexican hairless pig, AsianP. He need a beat down, I'ma be watching for his lard ass, he hang out at spas to hold ladies hostage
Joy sound like a lovely lady. You boys be looking out for the Mexican hairless pig, AsianP. He need a beat down, I'ma be watching for his lard ass, he hang out at spas to hold ladies hostage Originally Posted by Capital
I won’t be but it appears someone else will be. Will update soon after I analyze the message I got. I would be careful for sure.
Somewhere, there's a Dr., that must be very concerned after the last session with his patient.
Somewhere, there's a Dr., that must be very concerned after the last session with his patient. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Joy was my Doctor when I saw her, she healed the small ache in my penis, that resulted from excess blood flow to the area, that she herself caused by delivering sexual excitement, LOL

She gave me her Business Card. It said ''Dr. Feelgood''..