• oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 09:51 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 09:52 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 09:52 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 09:53 AM
Every week political cartoonists throughout the country and across the political spectrum apply their ink-stained skills to capture the foibles, memes, hypocrisies and other head-slapping events in the world of politics. The fruits of these labors are hundreds of cartoons that entertain and enrage readers of all political stripes. Here's an offering of the best of this week's crop, picked fresh off the Toonosphere. Edited by Matt Wuerker.
https://www.politico.com/gallery/201...003671?slide=1
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2019, 04:35 PM
Where is the usual 2 page post full of needless and pointless photos signifying nothing?
Not even the wherewithal to post the political cartoons oneself. ???

and - some duplications of previous posts. Politico is a far left hare-brained Soylent Green New Deal supporting rag.

getting lazy in old age - e9500????
Where is the usual 2 page post full of needless and pointless photos signifying nothing?
Not even the wherewithal to post the political cartoons oneself. ???

The pages of pointless images are all over this thread. Courtesy of you. What usual two pages from me?

and - some duplications of previous posts. Politico is a far left hare-brained Soylent Green New Deal supporting rag.

I don't care to look back and see if I've duplicated any cartoons.

getting lazy in old age - e9500????

I might be the mind altering substances. Your lunacy was inborn. Originally Posted by oeb11