Reboot - Bimbo Stripper Look - crazy boobs and butts

I know this has been posted before but I think it's time to revisit - what girls and clubs boast the craziest stripper/bimbo mega enhanced look? I think we all know the incumbents - A*y and L****n at BDD but let's track some new nominees...
Eden at bdd. Nice big fake tits. And an enhanced ass, which IMO is slightly overdone. Great girl.
For A** fans at BDD, she will be on vacation all of May.
That's a damn shame Huskerdude... but all the more reason to complete this list.
Amy isnt anything special.

Have driven thru twice
Amy isnt anything special.

Have driven thru twice Originally Posted by Blavish
Taste is taste, I respectfully disagree - those cannons are epic. She is aging though for sure. I gotta belie there are other girls of her proportions elsewhere in DFW - anyone have any intel ?
  • KFB
  • 04-24-2024, 03:45 PM
I gotta belie there are other girls of her proportions elsewhere in DFW - anyone have any intel ? Originally Posted by gutsandglory
Really? She has the biggest mm's at the club that has the most dancers. The only one that comes close to her body type is Morgan from the old bdfw/cabaret east and I think she's long retired. Doubtful there's someone out there with mm's as big, would love to be proven wrong tho.
maybe its just wishful thinking on my side...
Bumping up for the weekend...