Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Very nice natural body, huge lovely ass very pretty face
I just can’t get enough of that ass
Recommendation: Yes
L3 on the menu?
  • rdrcr
  • 10-06-2022, 09:26 AM
So did you have to go through the appointment process on RubMD?
No, just text her she’s really cool & easy to set up
You just have to get catch her while she’s available
Repeating... L3 on the menu?

I see her ad is adamant that no discussion of services will be entertained. That said, did you go in blind about what might be offered? Or had yoou read a review?
Repeating... L3 on the menu?

I see her ad is adamant that no discussion of services will be entertained. That said, did you go in blind about what might be offered? Or had yoou read a review? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I think she's a lot of fun but I had a terrible time trying to schedule with her after our first visit. She kept having excuses and having to cancel on me. For me it was only L2 with DATY. That was a couple of years ago so who knows what has changed. I'm interested to see what others say too. I hope that helps!
L3 not in the menu

I did tras her reviews L2 seems to be the only thing she offers
I was offered L3 for 500.00.
500… ha… fuck no
If that ass is what you describe, being an ass man of late I would love to dine there for entire duration. How was the DATY clean and taste good. In a real mood for some chocolate, but unfortunately she is too far for me.
Is she MSOG?
L3 is available but she is very YMMV and you never know which attitude you will get from appt to appt. I have one very good appt with her and one terrible one which I walked out due to her attitude.
Do you think she is managed?
If that ass is what you describe, being an ass man of late I would love to dine there for entire duration. How was the DATY clean and taste good. In a real mood for some chocolate, but unfortunately she is too far for me.
Is she MSOG? Originally Posted by prince_c3
Why all the questions if she is too far away for you?