Is it boring without threADs or

Do you find the sileance of co ed & no theatrics peaceful?

Inquiring minds want to know!
the lack of drama is refreshing.
it would be nice if we could be adults and talk about related topics without the pointed drama, and minimal threADs.

I understand that it is your business and this is a great targeted marketing tool. However I do like some of the more thought provoking questions you ask far more that " how to be a cheap bastard or HDH"
Thought provoking threads on the way!
I have only met one adult here and he's gone missing!! Probably why some of the children have turned into little evil screaming monster babies!!
  • Loxly
  • 04-03-2014, 10:16 PM
it would be nice if we could be adults and talk about related topics without the pointed drama, and minimal threADs.

I understand that it is your business and this is a great targeted marketing tool. However I do like some of the more thought provoking questions you ask far more that " how to be a cheap bastard or HDH" Originally Posted by Bob McV
Caesar realized too late what dangers lurk in the forum.
Fortunately something worthwhile gets posted every now and then.
Fortunately something worthwhile gets posted every now and then. Originally Posted by Loxly
I must have blinked...
I have only met one adult here and he's gone missing!! Probably why some of the children have turned into little evil screaming monster babies!! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Yeah, where is Space???
Haven't seen him for a while.
He's always shut us yelpers up...
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Not boring at all, because now we have....{{{{{drum roll}}}}}

THREADKnights So nothings really changes you see...
Scarlett,

If you think it's too quiet or boring just visit the San Antonio Coed section. Be careful of what you ask for, 'cause you just might get it.

Anon out.
Doh! I swear I will be a good girl. Yikes scoob!! That's my cue.
Told ya!

Anon out.
Just like all viral (hmm, poor choice of words?) advertising I don't mind threADS if you add some turn-on, amusement or hilarity value to it.

I'd rather check that out than read some of the long-winded self ego blowing guy posts on here.

threADS or guyspam that just are expressly to rile up said egos suck though - especially when it turns into a pointless pissing contest and eventually into getting people banned.