Sixx is the man!

Rock on I finally got my first warning from a dallas staff member for calling sixx a dick! Yeah!! I have called out every member of the Autism staff for some reason and I am just ignored, Sixx! You have now set the precedence. You are awesome! Much love!!

FYI l- all of this was in relation to a traveling Kansass chick who posted in Autism by mistake. I thought she was fucking hot she was blonde (of course) and what I would call farmer thick and 21. But nooooo! Six fucking moved the thread to big D! P.S. Love your local mods!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353771

Had you said "SIXX has a BIG DICK" (Available for inspection at an in call near you!) I thinck you would have been OK.

Need to be careful in Dallas. They had NO SENSE OF HUMOR and I once blew a wad in a MODS ATF'S mouth and got 15 points in one day and got banned for three days! Hell I didn't do anything except be a Man Whore and accommodate a lady!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1353771

Had you said "SIXX has a BIG DICK" (Available for inspection at an in call near you!) I thinck you would have been OK.

Need to be careful in Dallas. They had NO SENSE OF HUMOR and I once blew a wad in a MODS ATF'S mouth and got 15 points in one day and got banned for three days! Hell I didn't do anything except be a Man Whore and accommodate a lady! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dude!!! I fuckin love you! (Not in the we have all been at sea for six months kinda way. But, more of the, shit has poured under a bridge type thing.)
The mods in Austin are much better than the ones in other areas!
Here they are....

ztonk

ffireman

CoachPaul2007

Sixxbach

The mods in Austin are much better than the ones in other areas! Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
I respecty disagree! The dallas staff are correct. I crossed a line by calling sixx a dick. Sixx is a marginaly competent mod! If austin wants him they can have him! Make your voice heard!
....... FYI- there may be some new modtard openings in Autism soonn. Should you care to apply let me know. Originally Posted by Usual suspects
Did you mean Austin?

If so... Which Austin Mods are possibly leaving us?

Why would someone interested in being a MOD in Austin contact you?
Still,

Why in the world do I get 4th billing?

sixx
Did you mean Austin?

If so... Which Austin Mods are possibly leaving us?

Why would someone interested in being a MOD in Austin contact you? Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, if I'm reading the lines correctly, you'd like to see ffireman replaced. Must have been the one who gave you a wrist slap.
Well, if I'm reading the lines correctly, you'd like to see ffireman replaced. Must have been the one who gave you a wrist slap. Originally Posted by FoulRon
No.

ffireman provides motivation for a variety of new activities here on the board. Slapping me around is not a reason to want to see him replaced.

You should read some of what dearhunter has said over the years in regards to "putting one to the wheel".... MODs can be very entertaining at times.

I would rather deal with a MOD than a member as a MODS actions are more scrutinized than a members and their peer group is far less forgiving then locals.

No.

ffireman provides motivation for a variety of new activities here on the board. Slapping me around is not a reason to want to see him replaced.

You should read some of what dearhunter has said over the years in regards to "putting one to the wheel".... MODs can be very entertaining at times.

I would rather deal with a MOD than a member as a MODS actions are more scrutinized than a members and their peer group is far less forgiving then locals.
Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, I am aware you have beefs with the rest of the guys in your sig line, so I assumed you had one with ffireman. If that's not the case, i can only interpret the statement as him being the one who has you back in this matter.
Wrong? Then what is your beef with him?
Ok, let's get this thread back on track. This thread is about me, not ffireman.

IJS....

sixx
OK, Sixx, best BBBJCIMNQNS provider in town this week - Tell us

This just might improve your standing
OK, Sixx, best BBBJCIMNQNS provider in town this week - Tell us

This just might improve your standing Originally Posted by fun2come
Well, she had her handle disabled this morning.

sixx
Well, I am aware you have beefs with the rest of the guys in your sig line, so I assumed you had one with ffireman. If that's not the case, i can only interpret the statement as him being the one who has you back in this matter.
Wrong? Then what is your beef with him? Originally Posted by FoulRon
It's minor... he misinterpreted a guideline..... was acting a little overzealous in my opinion..... But he's a MOD so there is a higher standard there than with the average member.......

Sixxbach makes mistakes.... So does Ztonk...... Many do....

Some acknowledge what they were wrong about.... you have to respect them when they do.....

(were you looking?)