For which tax bracket do you qualify? Innovative and Comprehensive

I have created an easy to use form that offers a progressive tribute schedule in honor of APEC(SP?) and all of the rest of you bargain hunters hagglers, cheap bastards, thrifty, frugal, stingy, tight wad, economical, low income, assistant seeking, coupon cutting, reward card holding, opportunist, clearance isle shopper, second hand wearing, close out, deal makers, penny pinchers, negotiators, bottom feeders, outlet store patron types. I feel ya and I hear ya. So I am happy to offer you what has never been done before:

A PROGRESSIVE TRIBUTE SCHEDULE BASED ON INCOME. it's easy to use, easy to read, has plenty of incentives and benefits! You are most welcome my less fortunate suitor hopefuls:

Attachment 408384

Attachment 408386
Lmao!!!

OMG TFF
You would be the priciest hooker on ECCIE!
I would have to win the lotto for this tax bracket.
  • thegj
  • 04-16-2015, 03:32 PM
No problem Passion- you have to use your own mind tricks ( or look like Jabba)
What - another form to get screwed ???
  • Tetas
  • 04-16-2015, 08:09 PM
What - another form to get screwed ??? Originally Posted by fun2come
Yeah, but this one didn't hurt near as bad as the last one I filled out...
lol
Um...you forgot government service! Just saying.
Hunter,

I was unable to locate the,
"Would you like to contribute $5 to The Annual Christmas Fund Raiser",
check-box...?

Now someone is going to come out with the "what I will pay based on a provider's age and size" chart.
If you go by price per pound ill pay almost nothing.. i dont c
Now someone is going to come out with the "what I will pay based on a provider's age and size" chart. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Just add some $$ dollar figures to the bottom of SL's Signature Block and you have what you are looking for.

I would assume that it would be a "sliding scale" based on the set points of each hobbyist.

You would be the priciest hooker on ECCIE! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Has that ever stopped SL when in quest of his next review and a new photo set?
Hunter, I couldn't locate Appendix Y that's needed for line Q.
I have created an easy to use form that offers a progressive tribute schedule in honor of APEC(SP?) and all of the rest of you bargain hunters hagglers, cheap bastards, thrifty, frugal, stingy, tight wad, economical, low income, assistant seeking, coupon cutting, reward card holding, opportunist, clearance isle shopper, second hand wearing, close out, deal makers, penny pinchers, negotiators, bottom feeders, outlet store patron types. I feel ya and I hear ya. So I am happy to offer you what has never been done before:

A PROGRESSIVE TRIBUTE SCHEDULE BASED ON INCOME. it's easy to use, easy to read, has plenty of incentives and benefits! You are most welcome my less fortunate suitor hopefuls:

Attachment 408384

Attachment 408386 Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Fuk mah tax bracket! Ah din't git no refund. Ah had ta PAY tha muthafukkin' IRS mucho dinero!

Kin Ah git break?!?!?