This tidbit has been popping up on Social Media

Space Force?? LMFAO!!

They have no proof of anything, except that trump voters will believe anything they're told as long as it's what they want to believe. Also: won't believe anything they're told if they don't want to believe it.

There hasn't been a single truth uttered by the Republican party in at least 7 years now.
Wow. No words! Smh
Nah. Wouldn't be a "civil war". I think they'd be more worried about the peasants rising up against the rich politicians.
Another tidbit floating around

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/201318

They cheated

BAHAHAHAHA
Funny how Tuckems wants "democracy" now. That's a new one.
Bit late to shore up elections when we’re teetering on the brink of nuclear holocaust and groceries for two people are $400 a week.
Bit late to shore up elections when we’re teetering on the brink of nuclear holocaust and groceries for two people are $400 a week. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, but these morons here think things are great!!!! Complete retards!!!
Uh oh a phone line and more scary tactics from Tucker. Waits it's the opposite of democracy to let a insurrection leader to be on the ballot.

That darn constitution sure does help define why Trump should never be allowed to be POTUS ever again.
Things are not great. But calling other members morons and retards that don't agree with a far right conspiracy theory opinion on telegram is not great either.
The link is an opinion piece that has zero cred on a far right posting platform.
Things are not great. But calling other members morons and retards that don't agree with a far right conspiracy theory opinion on telegram is not great either.
The link is an opinion piece that has zero cred on a far right posting platform. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you things are great since Trump, you are a moron. Just sayin
I see “The Pause” clip I made in November 2022 everywhere now, which is a good sign that people are waking up and are beginning to believe that something truly amazing is happening.

Here’s the extended version left out of all the zoomed-in edited clips out there of my original clip, which leaves out key context.

• The Voting will be MUCH different in 2024.
• By 2024, People Will better see what happened (You have to show the People)
• People don’t quite feel the suffering yet, but they will very soon.
• Are you getting ready? Sips water…. “I am too… I am too…”
• “The Pause” in relation to EO’s & Directives regarding the continuity of Government. Trump essentially gave himself a 2nd term as the CIC.
• Trump said this will be a 4 year period (operation) which will justify & make it easier “to do what has to be done”.

The pains we are experiencing now, will get much worse in my opinion. It needs to. It has to. In order to JUSTIFY what has to happen next.

What needs to happen next are things that normal citizens are not yet ready to mentally accept… but they will.

- Nuremberg 2.0 trials
- Military Tribunals
- Mass deportation operations to get millions of people out of this country
- Alphabet agencies & black budget
Ops dismantled (WHO, NATO, UN, FBI, CIA, FBI, etc etc) to be broken up
- Department of Education to be destroyed
- Death penalties for Forbidden topics etc.
- LAW & ORDER like you’ve never seen

https://rumble.com/v1v8uc8-trump-thi...ready-for.html
Thank you, Bam. We need more comedy on this board and you always bring the laughs