Greek Greek Greek

Never hurts to try

OR IT might lol
ThreAD, ThreAD, ThreAD.............. weak
Gee Rikki, its only weak if you do not bring anything to the party. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary.
ThreAds from young beautiful women are perfectly OK with me when the menu and pricing are right. Especially when they have great asses and offer Greek.

After all this is a fuck board. We also get threads started by established ladies who promote themselves. I don't mind that either.

It's the butt ugly one's I have a problem with lol.
It would depend if you like it. I wouldn't suggest offering it unless you are ready. It can be very enjoyable for some but then again there are others that can't take it at all.
Gee Rikki, its only weak if you do not bring anything to the party. My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Originally Posted by pyramider
is this the only line you know? come on dude give it a rest...
As long as I am giving and not receiving.
Yes, please.
Definitely should visit Houston.
Love it!!!!
I really like it with smaller to small average guys. The girth is a no way, Jose. If you are small and make horny you are in like flynn. If not. Don't even think about it. Lol.

Just please don't put an ad " I'm Constipated. Come unclog me."
That shit was just gross. Lol. Some bp hooger really did that. I was giggling and disgusted at the same time.

A word though- Don't take it up the ass pipe for the money. Do it cuz you love it when they go ballz deep.
A word though- Don't take it up the ass pipe for the money. Do it cuz you love it when they go ballz deep. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I do love it....
I heard someone took her up on her offer over the weekend. Gave her a nice slow intro and she handled it like a champ. Also heard it was a nice relaxing fun non-painful session for her. With a bit more practice maybe she'll make it part of her menu.
Greek is fun when the provider enjoys it. Had a regular provider that wanted to try adding Greek to her repertoire. She'd never done it so she wanted me to show her. Then she wanted to upsell me for Greek .. for me to teach her and show her. Ummm, no.
Then she wanted to upsell me for Greek .. for me to teach her and show her. Originally Posted by John_Dough
i would of taken the offer o ya !
i would of taken the offer o ya ! Originally Posted by glade55
Crazy Marine ladies! BEWARE
check the dirty.com