State: Pennsylvania
Address: Babcock blvd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, hj, titty play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Medium size build, flatter ass, big old nice tits. Face is not fugly but nothing great
Recommendation: Yes
Ya it’s worth getting them out. Their huge. Not really saggy especially for how big they are
Ya Jenny is a good old egg. She's a tennis player so body still pretty tight for an old broad. And I've played pig in the blanket with those big mammalian protuberances as well.
"Mammalian protuberances"?

Sorry to be a stickler, but I think you mean her "protuberant mammaries" lol.
Ya Jenny is a good old egg. She's a tennis player so body still pretty tight for an old broad. And I've played pig in the blanket with those big mammalian protuberances as well. Originally Posted by rubmelongtime

Gotta be a zappa fan!
So which girl has the bigger and funner "protuberant mammaries"???
who else is there besides jenny?
Dear Lusty Lad: You can only qualify as a stickler, if your stickler point is valid. Either way, "mammalian protuberances" or "protuberant mammaries" is acceptable. You should google that since you're such a stickler. Words of advice from an old criminal law professor of mine: Never ask a question unless you already know the answer to it.
Lol... in fact, I did google it. I asked myself "doesn't mammalian refer to mammals rather than mammaries"? Would "mammarian" or "mammarial" be better, assuming one of those adjectives is a real word?

If the answers I found are wrong, please let me know. I won't go back and google again, but if it really matters to you please feel free to do so.

Otherwise let's just agree jenny has giant jugs.