❤️ What is your Hobby Superpower?

😍💕
I give a great Tantra Massage.............
I could lick a thousand envelops without stopping.
Hobby superpower - I treat women with respect.

RW superpower - I can always find a great parking spot (and I treat women with respect).
Apparently my Super power is getting myself pre screened with the few I have wanted to see. I also give all the asked for information in the ad however it has been requested without adding or asking for torrid details or special financial compensation. Some how, the few I have done this with, have been shocked and delighted by it. So Super Power activate?
I have particularly slippery saliva.

I can also make a kick ass seafood tower and even shuck my own oysters.
I need to figure out what my hobby superpower is. I don't know if i have one. I am a great conversationalist and listener. My superpower is Psychologist.
My penis can dry out a woman's vagina in mere seconds.
It's so powerful even texting a picture of it can have the same affect
Getting a gal to smile.
100% successful

RW superpower - I can always find a great parking spot (and I treat women with respect). Originally Posted by pjd19000
You are one of my favorites for a reason probably the best Hobbiest I’ve ever met I consider you a friend actually. Plus you’re hot so that’s a bonus LOL
It's so powerful even texting a picture of it can have the same affect Originally Posted by knotty man
You are hilarious on the board and in person I’m dying over here in laughter
Getting a gal to smile.
100% successful Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I absolutely adore this
I have particularly slippery saliva.

I can also make a kick ass seafood tower and even shuck my own oysters. Originally Posted by B Three
You are one lucky girl to have slippery saliva seriously it’s the best kind I have to eat a lollipop to get it best kind of blowjobs are given was slippery saliva you go girl
Apparently my Super power is getting myself pre screened with the few I have wanted to see. I also give all the asked for information in the ad however it has been requested without adding or asking for torrid details or special financial compensation. Some how, the few I have done this with, have been shocked and delighted by it. So Super Power activate? Originally Posted by Argayo07
You know what this is the best I’ve seen yet you have no idea how important or how much we appreciate a man to contact us the appropriate way with all the information and get prescreened before the appointment not the day of. You should be an example to The men that think they are above our rules you get a much quicker response and a lot happier Provider when you do it the way this guy does. At one point I was even going to offer a discount to anybody who did it the way you do. Thank you for leading by example

This is by far the best power to have it loosens the pussy right up!

RW superpower - I can always find a great parking spot (and I treat women with respect). Originally Posted by pjd19000
Honorable!!

It's so powerful even texting a picture of it can have the same affect Originally Posted by knotty man
WTH AHAHAHAHAHA YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE A GIRL LAUGH