Guys....

Do you lie to providers? Or do you mean what you say ... is it just a heat of the moment thing? Will you mean what ever you said to them in a week, a month... in 6 months?

Or is it something as soon as you or they are gone its also done?

Inquiring minds wants to know.
Mods can delete if they wish. Was just talking to a person and they had some idea's so I thought I would ask. I don't want this to seem as shit stirring or drama.
Whatever I say to someone is exactly what I mean.
  • YSD
  • 06-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Ditto for me as well:

"Whatever I say to someone is exactly what I mean."
I am a boy scout, I always tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that lying gets you in trouble. I can get in enough telling the truth. I have always subscribed to the theory my word is my bond. You can take it to the bank.
I am a boy scout, I always tell the truth. I learned a long time ago that lying gets you in trouble. I can get in enough telling the truth. I have always subscribed to the theory my word is my bond. You can take it to the bank. Originally Posted by ControlFreak
As it should be... even in the hobby.
  • OFF
  • 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM
I don't see a need for lying. But in the same way, I don't tell the ladies everything I know. I do keep some of my answers generic. That said, I believe I am reasonably open about my feelings and thoughts. I know this is for the must part a make believe world where I have to pay to ride. But at the same time we are human and the intimacy we share is very very real and over the course of years I believe some of the friendships have become genuine.

I don't tell a lady who is twenty years younger than I am that I love her. I don't and I know she doesn't love me. However, there are a number of times when I have "counseled" or encouraged ladies and have sincerely been interested in seeing them do better.

All this said, "Why would we need to lie?"

OFF :-)

All this said, "Why would we need to lie?"

OFF :-)
Originally Posted by OFF
If you told some she's the best.... @ whatever...

Or some part of her service was the best you ever had
  • OFF
  • 06-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Okay, I guess I went a little too deep on that response.

And we say the ladies talk too much!

LMA - OFF :-)
LMAO my discussion was actually with a hobbyist.

I don't really have any deep conversations with other ladies.
  • fawn
  • 06-17-2009, 07:12 PM
If you told some she's the best.... @ whatever...

Or some part of her service was the best you ever had Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
ok, i read where you said you were talking to someone...so i will keep this light....if i had a dollar for every time a man told me i was the best kisser or i give the best bj.. i would be rich.....BUT, what happened between me and my guy (client) at that moment is just what that is, in the moment....yes we can become one and feel that passion and it was even great...and when they leave you think damn that was hot..we made such a connection...and then he leaves, that is when it is time to come back to reality.... when you know he is going home to his wife.... it is so nice to know that you have touched someone in such a special way, that you have brought pleasure and joy to someone in such a short time.... it is so wonderful, and i truly enjoy it..... and that is why i love what i do....and why i am good at it....
just enjoy the moment horse trainer dont get caught up on words of passion....
Thanks fawn.. just a question to the guys to see what they say. It's fine for things to be in the heat of the moment.. thats usually the best!
Do you lie to providers? Or do you mean what you say ... is it just a heat of the moment thing? Will you mean what ever you said to them in a week, a month... in 6 months?

Or is it something as soon as you or they are gone its also done?

Inquiring minds wants to know. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I will go a little deeper since I think this is a good question to ask THT. When I tell a provider whatever it is I tell them, I am telling the truth and I mean it. Only once did I lie about something to a provider and it was about my being married. I carried that lie for a good long time until coming clean about it just prior to getting a divorce.

Now, to telling a provider "she is the best at (fill in the blank) I have ever had?" Nope, I haven't, and won't, do that and here is why. A provider will never hear that from me because I have had the best in the past and, so far, no provider I have ever been with even begins to compare to the one I am thinking of... she was that special but she was a civilian which made it even better.

Besides, telling a provider that can lead to the dark side of this "hobby" where a provider will cross the line by expressing "feelings" that they have confused. As in they now love you instead of just lusting after you and then swear they are telling the truth if you question them about their claim.

What I just wrote was done to me by a provider. I would rather just smile after we have had our time together and walk away to return another day rather than deal with that kind of stupid drama.

In my case, what you see is what you get as I am brutally honest. Don't ask me if your dress makes your ass look big or if your body has maintained its shape because I will tell you the truth... that your hips do a fine job of making your ass look big and the dress doesn't factor into the equation or that, no, you have not maintained your shape because of...
In a way, its easier for me to be honest with a provider than people out in the "real?" world. Because we both know our (my) primary reason for being with you, and that time spent together is (reletively) brief, and there are (supposedly) no expectations of this moving to another level, what reason is there to lie. Maybe that is part of the attraction for me ... that for that time, I can be ME, I can be honest. Its much much better than all the BS that goes on in the bars and clubs.

But what about the ladies? As Fawn said, if I had a nickel for everytime a provider told me how great, how wonderful, how I had spoiled her for enjoying anyone else, my hobby fund would be covered for the next year. I (and I suppose any guy) appreciates the compliments and having his ego stroked, but I would prefer (maybe not brutal) honesty as well. Hopefully you enjoyed our time together as I did, but most of us know the difference between honesty and over the top comments. Making me feel good and a sense of a "real connection"will lead me to me wanting to see you again ... my belief that you are just trying to drum up more business by telling me what you think I want to hear probably won't.

My two-cents
When a chick is blowing you and asks am I the best, you better say yes.

But then again the truth is a two way street, I have never heard, oh your small penis is trying to reach the spot and your enormous belly is squashing me.