CL/BP Ads

• Go4it
  • 06-21-2009, 09:00 PM
Let's start a thread that shows CL/BP ads that you think are off the wall. There are some unique ones out there.

I'll start it out with this CL ad and the title says it all
------------

BREED ME!!!!!

Drug/disease free, seeking same. Short but big chested white girl. Seeks heavy cummers for creampie. You should be under 50, white only (sorry, for this scenario its white only). I am not on birth control, and you shouldn't be fixed. Picture required for consideration, but you can hold out a face shot until you know I'm for real. I have pictures as well. Initial pics - prefer something with cum in them.Thanks,Sarah
-------------
hmmm...so many possibilities come to mind with the above post:

1) She wants a baby but doesn't want to pay for artificial insemination and isn't happy with the calibre of men she can pick up in the bars.

2) She is really a provider who will start discussing fee when you arrive. Once you are there and excited she has a good chance of getting it, and I suppose almost zero chance of you being LE.

3) You will be paying child support for the next 18 years.

ok, I know that wasn't the point of the thread. Here's my contribution:

From today's Anchorage CL: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cas/1203837494.html

"Looking for a younger gal to play with. 18 or 19 would be awsome. Or Asain, Russian kind of got a thing for that to. I am real so please be real as well and live in anchorage. To prove I'm real I just had lunch at moose's tooth. Do not reply with a web site or a link. Just reply with a pic a description."

If only all the CL ads would start posting where they just ate lunch, then we'd know they are all real.
For kicks I used "moose" as my search term in the Anchorage CL and got several hits...all interesting alright, but one contained this peculiar nugget:

"Looking for a gorgeous young lady, preferably descendant from an embargoed nation state."
  • YSD
  • 06-22-2009, 03:35 PM
My oh my!
  • Go4it
  • 06-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Here is another one ---- and she is talking about the hair on her head because I already asked her about the hair on the puss-puss and she said it's already bare there

-------------
Hello there.....I have ALWAYS wanted a cute guy to cut all my hair off....even take some clippers to my pretty little head and give me a cute little buzzcut....what do you think? Are you in?
  • Go4it
  • 06-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Here is one of the latest CL ads I saw. TFF!!!
---------
does anyone out there in CL world have a script for xanax?
or perhaps you just know where to get some?
i ran out of my script too early and my doctor won't refill it until next month.
i'll pay someone for them,
or maybe you'd just like to help me out of the kindness of your heart!
(yeah, right haha)

i'm really really cute, too.
if that means anything to anyone
haha

we can even be friends! who knows!
i'm 420 friendly, and can accomedate you if you are too!
-----------