Nap Time Included.....

I have been seeing a client for 3+ years now. He is such a great guy! He is No Muss No Fuss. I mean...he's about as wonderful as you can get. I'm very fortunate.

A couple of months ago we had an appointment booked at lets say... 1pm. Well, he called me around 12:30pm saying his meeting ended early. He was in my area and wanted to see if he could just come on over. I explained to him that I was eating lunch at the time..and trying to verify a new client Before my 1pm with him. He was very understanding..and said he'd see me at 1pm.
Before we hung up...I offered to let him come on in. I would finish up what I was doing...He could get comfortable, relax, take a shower, nap, or just Whatever! Then, if I finished early..I could just go on in and we could start the session.

Happy Guy. Happy Guy. Happy Guy.

I walked in....and he is OUT. LIKE A SPROUT. Zzzzzzz!!!
Ha....
He left saying that it was the BEST session we'd ever had. He felt So great having had a 20min nap ALONG with his Good Lovin!
He even called me later to say thank you (Again) (He Never does that)

ANYHOO.....3 APPOINTMENTS LATER.......

Every one...Nap - Good Lovin.

He makes sure to ask if he can come by a little early. I really don't have a problem with it. I never am booked back to back. (I don't do that)
So, I'm always just finishing up before he gets there....Returning calls, having my lunch, emailing, doing my HOT Mod thing on here....you know, whatever!!

So, yeah. It's so not a big deal. He Absolutely Loves It.

Happy Guy makes Happy Girl. Happy Guy. Happy Girl.

Or, is it

Nappy Guy?

Happy Nappy Guy!!

That's him!

ANY OF YOU DONE THIS BEFORE? HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING SIMILAR?

It kinda cracks me up....I don't know why..

~Kelly TNT

Nope, I never have and won't ever do what you described for any number of reasons.

HOWEVER I think it is great for you that this works out and it sounds like the guy is happy, happy! Sounds like you are pretty happy too and that is what it is all about, right?
I love being able to catch a cat nap with a client at times.

I would feel very good - 1 he's that comfortable with you and also trusting you. A high compliment in my book!
Kelly, if you will have a small snack ready for him too, he will probably put you in his will.

Innovation and customer service is what makes small business a successful one.
This just shows why you are so highly spoken of.
I love being able to catch a cat nap with a client at times.

I would feel very good - 1 he's that comfortable with you and also trusting you. A high compliment in my book! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
** emphasis added.

That is the key thing that I was shown not to do by two providers and I won't make that mistake again. Some do get my business but that is as far as I will allow things to go.

I am happy that it works for you Kelly and THT. I think it is special but be careful.
I think the best part of the nap would be hearing your voice waking me up. OR A wake up time to play kiss.

GIT R DONE....That's right!

Maybe he needs a Power Nap to re-energize for things to come.

I can't just fall asleep somewhere. Although your massage almost put me to sleep until the Gun Oil made it's appearance. I got WIDE AWAKE in a hurry then. hehe
  • fawn
  • 06-24-2009, 05:45 AM
well i have never offered a nap time before, but that's cool.... now i have a lot of clients that like to bring supper with them when they come and we eat off the clock and then start our good luvin after words....im like you kelly i never book back to back so we can really relax and we can enjoy dinner, wine and good conversation....and maybe after all that then we might need a nap.......makes for a very pleasant evening....
Going above and beyond for the customer is why no one ever posts a bad review about you Kelly.

Taking a nap at your place would be awesome, IMO. That way, you could wake me up in that "special" way...
I have been known to fall asleep DURING sessions. I can't remember if they were really boring sessions or extremely relaxing sessions.
I could really use a nap!

~1TGA
I have been known to fall asleep DURING sessions. I can't remember if they were really boring sessions or extremely relaxing sessions. Originally Posted by Introuble
Nice!

Yeah, it's just something that kinda happened. I never thought of it as a part of my services...or, that I was going above and beyond. I just thought it would be a bummer to have to sit in the car for a 1/2 hr. waiting......

So, the fact that he LOVES it so much...is just kinda cute.

As far as "Being Careful" goes for doing this sorta thing....Hmmmm...????
:-/? Yeah, I don't get it. I mean..I guess if he drooled excessively, or had night terrors or something...That might not be cool. I dunno. It's not been the case here.
But, I understand that everyone is different.

I was just curious to see if anyone had ever done that before?

Cpi...Hon, I'll have a sammy waiting for you when you come see me. How's that? But, no nap for you! We've got positions to Discuss! (Wedge/Ramp)
So....there will be no time for napping!!!!

Touch it Central People!!!!

~Kelly TNT
Kelly... I've never done the nap thing, BUT... I've often said that the lady should not charge for the session, but rather for the nap afterwards. LOL
MM
  • TBONE
  • 06-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I could really use a nap!

~1TGA Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
Then maybe you should see Kelly?
TBone,

I can always count on you for a great idea.

~1TGA
Frankly...Kelly...I would love the nap after your "Good Lovin'"

That would be the quintessential GFE.

My old "real" girlfriends could tell how good the lovin was by whether or not I fell into a light coma or went to cut the grass, wash the car, play sports, or go back to whatever I was doing afterwards.

Trust me...anything short of a nap afterwards...and it was just okay lovin' but not Good Lovin'