Caught Off-Guard

Have you ever been in a session where your client or provider did something that caught you off guard? It felt good or maybe it didn't...but you didn't quite know how you felt about the act.

What happened? Did you share your feelings at the moment with your companion or did you just leave it unspoken?
Yes! I once saw a provider that as she was blowing me decided to give me a nice little slap on my balls. I kinda jumped a little at the sensation but didn't say anything. I never saw her again but not just because of that. It was just kinda weird and hurt a bit and was completley unexpected.
About the funniest thing I ever had happen was one time a few years ago I was seeing a provider regularly. In this instance, we were in her bed kissing and talking and playing... it was like being with your high school sweetheart playing grab ass. Well things progressed and we both got really playful and she started wrestling with me and I with her. Not much right?

*chuckle* Well then she some how got out of the hold I had her in and *bounced* me right off the bed with me on my back going head first right into the floor with a load boom!! I laughed all the way down and so did she. Actually, she was rather proud of herself and she let me know she ruled since I am over 6' tall and she is just 5' 3". That was a total surprise but I thoroughly enjoyed it and so did she.

I saw her for a period of time after that but that was years ago. I had forgotten about that until now… Funny how people change.
Not with a provider. However, I was screwing a civilian gal for the first time once and unbeknownst to me her German shepard took an interest in the proceedings while I was on top. I her over the side fo the bed was hammering away for all I was worth and didn't notice the dog come in the room. It was apparently a very healthy dog, because when it put it's nose on my ass to sniff, it was a very cold nose. Needless to say, that particular thrust was a particularly pronounced and noticable thrust. Inquiries ensued (as in WTF?) and I expained the unexpected pressense of the dog's frigid nose in my nether regions, and we lost all rhythm and collapsed in laughter.