Favorite Costumes/role play situations...if any

I am currently searching for a new costume to use for the next album of pics for my site.

I love to dress up...costumes, lingerie...whatever! I know that there are many providers who enjoy this and hobbyists who love to see it and/or roleplay.

So providers/hobbyists what's your favorite costume...if any and or role play situation?
I LOVE my Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Outfit!!
I had the white boots from when I was in High School! It's such a Hot outfit.

I think it's a great idea to get input from the Men here. I too am about to do a photo session...and I always struggle with what to wear.

(yes, it's me in the photo...27 was a good year)

~Kelly TNT
  • Go4it
  • 07-01-2009, 01:28 AM
I think I am different from most, but the costume I like the best is your Birthday suit. All that Victoria shit looks really good wadded up and laying beside the bed.

When I go to see a provider I actually like her to be dressed in her normal casual attire. Ladies look sexy when they look normal. Also provides an aurora of a GFE session. You just stopped by her house this afternoon and are going to end up doing a little fucking, sucking, and licking.
I personally like it when the provider is wearing something even a little on the "slutty" side. Latex, leather, thigh high boots, heels and fishnets; all really get my motor running! Corsets are hot too by the way! But I tend to like the edgey girls. The important thing for me is that there be something to unwrap....at least in my mind when I see a picture in an ad. I also like to see what my green is getting me so a partial nude is good as well. Its a bit of a digression but the more pics I can get of a particular girl the better my chance of determining if she is someone I would like to spend time with.
When I go to see a provider I actually like her to be dressed in her normal casual attire. Ladies look sexy when they look normal. Also provides an aurora of a GFE session. You just stopped by her house this afternoon and are going to end up doing a little fucking, sucking, and licking. Originally Posted by Go4it

Wow, that's interesting. When I had my first student, he sort of took me under his wing and gave me the very basic in's and out's. I answered teh door in a very casual, mom next-door outfit (knee length A-line skirt, heels, tank, cardigan and pearls). Although, I did bring a couple of more seductive pices to change into, I wasn't sure what to put on (besides, he said in a post that a woman could wear anything, even sweats and he wouldn't care.

Some advice he gave was that most hobbyists like to see the women dressed in scanty outfits when the door shuts behind them.

This is def where research comes in. It always helps to take the time and read some posts of the person you have an appt with beforehand.

I think it's a great idea to get input from the Men here. I too am about to do a photo session...and I always struggle with what to wear.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I wish I could say that I was doing an actual "photo shoot". Alas, I will be taking my own pics and using the delayed timer, LMAO.

I am so jealous Kelly...some girls have all the fun!!!
I have enjoyed wearing the school girl outfit and of course my chaps and a sexy top to start off. Eventually the chaps have to come off because they are heavy! I also enjoy just wearing some nice shorts, tank top or blouse and flip flops. I've shown up doing a outcall in jeans, boots and a westerny top. Not a big fan of wearing scanty clothing in public. Fishnets are erotic .. dressing up in what ever they bring me is sexy too!

One evening a client and I were going out to dinner at a fancy place and that gave me the chance to put on a evening type dress, some high thighs and heels. That was pretty hot. I won't ever forget the gift he gave me - it went perfectly with the attire (black Onyx necklace and ear rings). I felt like a million dollars that evening.

Roll plays hmmmmm ... there are so many I haven't ventured to do yet. I wouldn't mind but only after being with a client a time or two for the trust factor to rise for both of us!
The cheerleader outfit would be NICE!

Sensual Felicia has a picture of her in a blue dress that's really nice.

I also like the new pics of Natasha Fame are really good. One in particular on the top right corner with the blue comforter is my fav.

Sabrina Swifts pic where she's on her hands and her knees with a close up of her face is a great pic.

Shelby Lynn's new pics of her in western wear that are good as well.

Those are a few that I remember off the top of my head. Isn't that what you ladies are looking for when you do a photo shoot. Take pics that are nice and at the same time when a guy sees your name he automatically remembers the pic or pose he likes?
Kelly, your birthday suit is just fine!
  • TBONE
  • 07-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Stockings and nothing else!
  • 07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Wearing only a man's long sleeve dress shirt with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone and an undone tie draped around your shoulders.
Wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower!
Wearing only a man's long sleeve dress shirt with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone and an undone tie draped around your shoulders. Originally Posted by 5150
OMG...that is so freaking HOT ...Thanks for the idea!