Suggested Republican Slogan

"We know we are supposed to hate angry old white men like everyone else, but they vote for us - so fuck you!!"
I heard the RNC was changing their elephant for a lemming as it more accurately portrays the membership.
"We know we are supposed to hate angry old white men like everyone else, but they vote for us - so fuck you!!" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

How about simply "brain dead":

we win wars
I heard the RNC was changing their elephant for a lemming as it more accurately portrays the membership. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Perhaps a Rino..LOL
"We know we are supposed to hate angry old white men like everyone else, but they vote for us - so fuck you!!" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Why not Anti Hero what he thinks?

(How are you not banned again, JLHomo?)
we win wars Originally Posted by Anti Hero
How do you feel about JL stiffing me twice at Love Field, Anti Hero?

(PS, welcome to ECCIE!)
What the hell you doing? Quit posting this bullshit and start training. See if that clip below will be a little inspiration for ya, lol.

Jim

http://youtu.be/FgwFkEUcIK8
I heard the RNC was changing their elephant for a lemming as it more accurately portrays the membership. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're sounding particularly stupid again EVA since the liberal dems march in lock stop about everything. Tell me something that there is a major schism in the democratic party....
How about a slogan that says the GOP doesn't give away terrorists and endanger Americans?
You're sounding particularly stupid again EVA since the liberal dems march in lock stop about everything. Tell me something that there is a major schism in the democratic party.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You remind me of Meat Loaf's song "Blind as a Bat"
You're sounding particularly stupid again EVA since the liberal dems march in lock stop about everything. Tell me something that there is a major schism in the democratic party.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

That is so ridiculous...Obviously you haven't observed any kind of Democratic gathering.

Dems have characteristically been a party of chaos.

Look it up in your HISTORY books,"professor fraud."

LMAO @ Rush Limbaugh ditto head.
This is to EVA, no answer huh? You must like getting your ass smacked around.
This is to EVA, no answer huh? You must like getting your ass smacked around. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When does the smacking start Admiral? Dunce.
This is to EVA, no answer huh? You must like getting your ass smacked around. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you weren't :blind as a bat" it would be obvious your party is no different than the party you post all your hate rants about. Answer your stupid question? Or do I have to slap your dumb ass around some more?