I feel a little out of the loop here.

That does "T H O T" mean?
I feel a little out of the loop here.

That does "T H O T" mean? Originally Posted by flanker1017
That
Hoe
Over
There

Apart from the acronym, it's used to label a person that you find attractive. It's not necessarily a compliment, but also not so derogatory that it's seen primarily as an insult.

Also, urban dictionary.

Welcome to "the loop".
From my ''experience'', 90% or more of THOTs are Black.
Thanks guys. I feel so totally in the loop now.
From my ''experience'', 90% or more of THOTs are Black. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I also noticed that most THOT's are Black and Ghetto.
That
Hoe
Over
There

Apart from the acronym, it's used to label a person that you find attractive. It's not necessarily a compliment, but also not so derogatory that it's seen primarily as an insult.

Also, urban dictionary. Originally Posted by thotweiler
I have relied on the Urban dictionary for years to interpret these girls language.
I have relied on the Urban dictionary for years to interpret these girls language. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yeah there was a girl I met on this board that was 10 years my younger. We spent the better part of a year texting all day every day in between visits. I kept a browser window with Urban Dictionary open at all times until she just started sending me screenshots from UD with the corresponding vocabulary words along with her texts. It was no consolation prize, but when she ghosted me and disappeared from the hobby, I was at least able to confirm I had in fact been ghosted. Ah, sweet irony.