URL / Website: -
City: syracuse
State: New York
Address: wolf street
Activities: massage, bj
Hair Length and Color: brown just past sholders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: typical 30yr old Asian in a amp little bit of belly ok face b tits
Recommendation: Yes
They seem to be switching girls out every couple of weeks. I went a few weeks back and there was a 20 yr old that was really fun. Went the next week and she was gone. Was mid month so I thought she'd be there for a bit.
They seem to be switching girls out every couple of weeks. I went a few weeks back and there was a 20 yr old that was really fun. Went the next week and she was gone. Was mid month so I thought she'd be there for a bit. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Any idea who the 20yr old was? I’m wondering if she’s in Rochester somewhere. I’d love to find out.
yeah I was hoping she was still there usually they are there for a minute
  • jj999
  • 01-31-2023, 06:36 AM
Any idea who the 20yr old was? I’m wondering if she’s in Rochester somewhere. I’d love to find out. Originally Posted by Longingham
I don't think there’s ever been a 20 year old in Rochester
She went by Sophia. Limited English. Translator communication after playing. Told me she was going home for a few days and then would be back. Made it sound like she was coming back to Syr. but they never know where they are going next. Received a text yesterday saying 2 new girls, Jenny and Helen. Suppose to be 26 & 28, but who knows. That place is miss or hit. Once in a while they have someone good. Usually 30-40 yr old mom looking girls.
Drove by there, parking seems to be abysmal. It's not a great section of street.
I just park on the road in front of the dollar tree, put my head down and walk over. Very limited chance I'd see anyone I know in that part of town.
I just park on the road in front of the dollar tree, put my head down and walk over. Very limited chance I'd see anyone I know in that part of town. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
I don't know what the situation is with that small plaza across the street now but I used to park there away from the buildings. Is that where the dollar tree is now?
Yes. I just feel like it's easier to pull up and leave from the roadside without feeling like everyone in Dollar tree is looking.
I always wondered if this place is FS, anyone with details PM me.