URL / Website: Yukinaspa.com
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: South Ave
Activities: Massage plus CBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: black to shouders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Ave height. little extra mid section. understood English more than she let on.....
Recommendation: Yes
I forgot the name of the Spa in Webster that was in Sunrise Plaza. But there were 2 girls there. BeBe and Happy. Not the same 2 but what a coincidence. Loved em both.
Nice review.
Nice review.
nice review, I should try happy nxt time
I forgot the name of the Spa in Webster that was in Sunrise Plaza. But there were 2 girls there. BeBe and Happy. Not the same 2 but what a coincidence. Loved em both.
Nice review. Originally Posted by newcpl
Well well Here I though I wrote an honest report yet no credit .Not that its the end of the world but that maybe explains why this site has gone down hill the last year or so.
Hmmmm. Everything seems to be there including a name, contact info, general location and activities.
I guess they need the detailed blow by blow.

Yeah because they are all doing this just to be nice!!! Wow you guys never cease to amaze me.
Well well Here I though I wrote an honest report yet no credit .Not that its the end of the world but that maybe explains why this site has gone down hill the last year or so. $140. Information here is only useful if its honest.... Originally Posted by tinyman
Unless what is up in the review is wrong you just posted it this morning at 9:52am. I am not one to defend the mods in here as I have had my own issues but give them a chance. Usually a day or so.
Well well Here I though I wrote an honest report yet no credit .Not that its the end of the world but that maybe explains why this site has gone down hill the last year or so. Originally Posted by tinyman
Unless you already got the denial you can disregard my previous comment.
I miss VIP near the airport with young girl fake on top with a skin tight dress always say her. Great times miss that .. wish she was still around its been hard finding mid 40s fit girl .like tia
  • Rib
  • 02-07-2023, 05:16 AM
Yumi. Probably the prettiest one ever.