Ladies >>>>> Hate writing your ads?

Writing your ads is probably NOT the highlight of your day.

I can't imagine you wake up and say "Today is posting day! I'm so excited!"

I venture to say some of you even DREAD "posting day".
"What am I gonna say?? How am I gonna say the same thing in a different and more creative way"?

Having to come up with fresh ideas that get your ad noticed can be a TIME CONSUMING event.

There is a solution

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Let's do an experiment.

Would you rather READ THIS:

Hello my name is "so and so". I sure would love to get to know you! I am the best of the best and offer companionship thats out of this world! If you take the time to get to know me I guarantee you are going to have the time of YOUR life.

I'm 5'5 inches tall with beautiful long hair and big bright blue penetrating eyes. I have a gorgeous figure 36C-24-36 and by this point you have probably lost a good portion of your readers. Your reader is more than likely looking at photos, rates and mumbling, where is her damn phone number!

Or would you rather SEE THIS?

4.jpg

Want one?

I have a special offer for ECCIE ladies.
These "splash" ads are inexpensive and much more exciting to look at than words!

All ads are 100% custom designed to say and look EXACTLY how you want.

Interested? Send a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you have a great day

Happy Veterans Day to all the Vets!
I'M VERY INTERESTED... I LOST MY PHONE SO EMAIL WITH COSTS ANDWHAT EVER ELSE
This is a great idea! this maybe exactly what i been looking for. I'll be contacting you soon.
Please Pm me with info as well, do you do websites?
Please PM me as well
Please contact me with more information. Thank you
Thank you ladies for your interest! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving . PM if anyone is interested in seeing samples of actual ads. Feedback from the ladies has been great!! They are loving them . Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the Holiday weekend!
Contact CC"s ASAP !!!! Annie
And please give your past history and ref's...
And please give your past history and ref's... Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Hi Annie

I sent you a PM and will be happy to supply references! Look forward to hearing from you.
How do you post a doubles ad? Can you give me the rules?