Rangers vs Snakes

Will the Rangers bats remain hot?
Will Eovaldi rebound from his effort in game 1?
Gallon does have a better seasonal Era.
But can the snakes bite back??
Inquiring minds want to know
The d backs have a tough task ahead of them now being down 3 to 1, they have to win the three remaining games. I reckon we’ll have another championship MLB team in Texas this week.
  • bbkid
  • 11-01-2023, 12:52 PM
I had the Rangers in 5 games from before game #1. And, it looks like I've nailed it.
But, in all fairness, I had thought that the one game Arizona would win would be a home game.

Games usually have a "break-point" where something happens that turns the momentum to one of the teams. This SERIES had one, imo, in the very first game! Had Semiem not hit that home run in the bottom of the ninth, Arizona would have won that game. And then, they won game two. That one single swing has changed the complexion of the entire series.
I hate the Rangers, but they will close it out tonight, unfortunately...
Go stros! Back on topic, rangers win.
I had the Rangers in 5 games from before game #1. Originally Posted by bbkid

Me too. I had my doubts after the game 2 when the Rattlers blew out the Rangers, and because it took the Rangers extra innings to beat them in game 1, but if the boys from Dallas win tonight, we're right on the money.

About the Astros next year, just quickly touching base on this, I don't know what free agency will allow us to do, but we have 2 quality pitchers coming back from injury McCullers and Garcia, however McCullers has a long history of injuries and I'm not counting on him, but Garcia could come back and be a valuable pitcher.

bbkid, hope all is well with you and your family.
DJ clean out your in box
DJ clean out your in box Originally Posted by Cendell M

Done.
I had the Rangers in 5 games from before game #1. And, it looks like I've nailed it. Originally Posted by bbkid
Me too. I had my doubts after the game 2 when the Rattlers blew out the Rangers, and because it took the Rangers extra innings to beat them in game 1, but if the boys from Dallas win tonight, we're right on the money.. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Hey brother, we nailed it with Rangers in 5. If I knew it beforehand and put my money where my mouth is , I would be looking to buying a nice house on Tiki Island with the winnings.
Man I was pulling for the Diamondbacks but the Rangers got too many consistent hitters. Adolis Garcia wasn’t even needed. The boy Corey Seager is a beast himself. This series was basically over when the Rangers won a Game 4. Now they’re world champions.

I can say the ONLY team that took them to 7 games were the Astros. They literally ran through the Rays and the Orioles.
  • bbkid
  • 11-02-2023, 03:16 PM
Me too. I had my doubts after the game 2 when the Rattlers blew out the Rangers, and because it took the Rangers extra innings to beat them in game 1, but if the boys from Dallas win tonight, we're right on the money.
About the Astros next year, just quickly touching base on this, I don't know what free agency will allow us to do, but we have 2 quality pitchers coming back from injury McCullers and Garcia, however McCullers has a long history of injuries and I'm not counting on him, but Garcia could come back and be a valuable pitcher.
Yes, I feel that Luis will return and be productive to the staff.
McCullers??? Hmmmm. Totally cannot keep a spot for him. Pitch him when he's ready, but we cannot afford to "save him a spot". Brown needs to see what's out there and available.

bbkid, hope all is well with you and your family.
Thank you, kind sir. A major bump in the road health wise, but yes, me and the family are well. I will say the same to you and wish you and your family well. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN