Lube, Lube, Lube

Why don't providers have lube available at all times? I can't enjoy myself if I think you're in pain and I can't dip and dive the way I'd like to.

Please ladies, keep the lube handy just in case. It's just as much for our comfort and enjoyment as it is for u.
Why did you classify us all as one?
I can only speak for myself, but I always have lube available and it's in plain sight.
Xo
Why lube?
Why lube? Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Because vaginas don't just lubricate themselves, Luke!
Problem... SOLVED.

Problem... SOLVED.

Originally Posted by Chaataca
First you found my dream man, now out of all possibilities... You post my favorite lube!
Great reply Alys. Lube is our friend. And a sweet hug and smile
Because vaginas don't just lubricate themselves, Luke! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Really?
Problem... SOLVED.

Originally Posted by Chaataca
This is not even synthetic.
This is not even synthetic. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Funny
I use Spunk'd lube. Best lube ever! Super super super silky, it's like you're not even there...err wait
First you found my dream man, now out of all possibilities... You post my favorite lube! Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Some women like diamonds, some like money, but a REAL women just wants a well lubricated drivetrain!

Mobil Special - Let her know you care.
Most of the times I'll get wet by just one touch or kiss
But I always have lube handy
Think about it when you have to suck & fuck a100 cocks just to make 30k it will dry up every once in a while. These providers today you have to carry your on supplys