Have y'all checked the scene though?

I've actually circled my incall parking lot ...just to get a first person point of view ...and it wasnt as tight as I thought it was initially.

Lol, do you get what I'm saying?

I dunno...

be safe xoxoxo
Phoenixxx
What is this I don't even
if i've never been to her location and the location is kinda sketchy, i will drive around the area, parking lot, etc.
but it's rare as i do plenty of research so i have a pretty good feeling about her and her place.

have you encounter super-sketchy environments?
Looking for new places to hide your pimp?
Seeing from the customer's point of view is always a good thing.
Guys like me who have a nice new shiny car and prefer not to walk into a providers incall with a firearm (leave it in the car which you are not suppose to do) a safe secure incall is almost as important to me as a great set of tits....I said almost.
Guys, I think the OP is talking about her vagina. At least that is my guess as to what she was referencing.
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2020, 04:54 PM
Maybe she'll be straight out and get to the point!
Remember, this site doesn't allow ads. But creative messages are allowed. Now read OPs message again and see if you would like to park your car in her parking lot
a guy can usually tell whether a girl's location is safe depending on the neighborhood in which her incall is located-
-to the guys--suggestion-
-ask the girl what her zip code is, google her zip code/crime rate
--the site will give the guy some idea as to the safety of her incall location,
and then he can decide if he wants to visit her or not
  • grail
  • 09-06-2020, 06:10 AM
I've actually circled my incall parking lot ...just to get a first person point of view ...and it wasnt as tight as I thought it was initially.

Lol, do you get what I'm saying?

I dunno...

be safe xoxoxo
Phoenixxx Originally Posted by sensualfire_

https://youtu.be/Cil7tOPh4qM