MSOG protocol

• jrttx
  • 04-27-2021, 11:49 AM
Newbie here. What's a polite and discrete way to inquire if MSOG is allowed in an hour?
Read Reviews first. You will get an idea if it's available.

Typically HH is one pop, hour is multiple pop.
Research is your friend. Be careful - some ladies say one pop or one hour, whichever comes first.
Research the reviews. If one guy gets two bells it is likely you may as well.

When seeing an Indy Provider I generally schedule a longer session, 90 min to 2 hrs. Gives plenty of time for non BCD social interaction without warring if I can get-'er-done in the time allotted. Gives plenty of time for another go-round.

Works for me.
Newbie here. What's a polite and discrete way to inquire if MSOG is allowed in an hour? Originally Posted by jrttx
Reading her current advertising really does wonders.
Reading her current advertising really does wonders.
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Sometimes you can find a gem like this that makes it very clear.
toodlez
Sometimes you can find a gem like this that makes it very clear. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Very detailed and clear
Reading is power and priority
Newbie here. What's a polite and discrete way to inquire if MSOG is allowed in an hour? Originally Posted by jrttx
MSOG is a MUST and should ALWAYS be EXPECTED. Definitely read the reviews though. An ad is what she's "advertising". The review is what actually "occurred".

Welcome To The Hobby And Have Fun!
Just ask. If she is a good provider she won't be insulted by the question. Just realize it might be no and accept that.
You better be ready for MSOG as I dont stop with one....we may not get the second butt I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy trying...
The review is what actually "occurred". Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I quit paying attention to the ROS "details" long ago, and even continued without "permission" for a good period of time. I don't know why folks in business can't be honest. It's not everyone, of course, but it seems like most. If the business is every "legalized" the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act et al will apply, but a judgment will be worthless.
MSOG is a must with hour or more in my book.