LR strip clubs and providers

• jaybe
  • 08-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm headed to LR and will be there Sunday night. What is the best strip club in town. I used to frequent the Paper Moon but it's been a while. Also, I'm looking for a provider. Any suggestions?
Best Strip Club in Little Rock is an oxymoron.

Do a little research, have your references together, send a nice polite pm, and I'm sure you'll find a provider who will put a smile on your face.
As MH suggested, the strip clubs in LR/NLR pretty much suck. We are lucky to have more than our fair share of few great local providers who will give you MUCH more bang for your buck. The independent reviews section would be a good place to start your research for someone who matches your tastes. Also, you might want to look for a provider who will meet you near, but outside of, LR.
Take the 45 minute drive to Hot Springs where there are a couple of decent (not great) strip clubs if you are inclined to go to a club. Otherwise, head to Dallas for real strip club action.
Well I dont work at any of the strip clubs in Little Rock but I am a dancer at Centerfold of Hot Springs. Feel free to join me and the girls for Drinks and Dances any given night
  • bscs
  • 08-03-2012, 11:46 AM
TestSpin hit it right on; the clubs in LR/NLR are downright petiful! Fortunately, we do have some talented providers who will leave you happy!
I agree with the consensus opinion.

Forget about SC and find a well-reviewed independent lady...

JMO.

Huck