Curious to know...

I know a person gets in more trouble legally if they are carrying drugs or weapons in a school zone but is it the same for providing in a school zone? Is it a steeper fine and/or penalty? Just curious...
I know it is if your takin lunch money for it. Lol

I would guess yes, children are considered sacred. And rightfuly so.

Ya might want to hit up shysterjohn, he would probably know for sure.
It really depends on who (age, sex) is providing to who (age, sex)....and whether it is school time or after hours. I don't think providing sex for money in a school zone per se carries the same weight as weapons or drugs in a school zone. For example, if someone over 18 is caught doing pay for play in a school zone, I don't think there is anything on the books that increases the penalty due to the pay for play occuring in a school zone. If an over 18 yo provider provided to a boy under 18, the newspapers will have a national party writing that story, but again nothing to amplifiy the charges on the books. Now, If the provider is under 18 and the john is over 18, you have a case of statutory rape against the guy and a juvenile school for girls for the girl (and I am glad I am not her parent). So in the words of many, many lawyers, "It depends on the situation," but I think there is nothing on the books that raises pay for play in a school zone to the level of guns and drugs.

On the other hand, a tricky dick may try to get the no sex shop, stripper club within xxx feet of a school statute into play. Could be messy and i have no idea what the outcome might be.

Hey, Is someone requesting to play on the 50 yard line, under the bleechers, in the parking lot, in a library study cubby, on one of the cafeteria tables or something boring like in a math class? Just curious.....
Hey, Is someone requesting to play on the 50 yard line, under the bleechers, in the parking lot, in a library study cubby, on one of the cafeteria tables or something boring like in a math class? Just curious..... Originally Posted by Invisible1
LMFAO... No but it may be a fun role play session!
Alexandria, if they catch with concealed toys in your "play bag"......anal beads, double headed dildo more than 16" in length, or more than 6oz. of anal lube, then you're in big trouble! lol
No known penalty increase, but conviction would be easier to come by and not negotiated.
Hold the phone.....Alexandria, are you talking about a situation where a provider has an incall, for example, in an apartment complex, and the actual incall location is in a school zone?