E-n-G, Ladies?

Just curious as to how many ladies that offer a B-n-G might also offer an Eat-n-Go (DATY only) session. I don't see it widely advertised. I've two ladies that offered these but only one them ever advertised it. And if you did offer such a session, would it be comparable to what you might receive for a B-n-G.

And yes I am stoopid enough to pay to just dine.
Just curious as to how many ladies that offer a B-n-G might also offer an Eat-n-Go (DATY only) session. I don't see it widely advertised. I've two ladies that offered these but only one them ever advertised it. And if you did offer such a session, would it be comparable to what you might receive for a B-n-G.

And yes I am stoopid enough to pay to just dine. Originally Posted by douche.mcbaggerson
I never thought about it but actually love your idea. I'm more of a given than taker myself. A nice 15 minutes of snacking would be a great fix for me.
I'd be up for that. I never thought about advertising it on my website. Thanks for the idea. ;-)

And yes I am stoopid enough to pay to just dine. Originally Posted by douche.mcbaggerson
Great idea! I've never thought about either but maybe I should advertise it
I never thought about it but actually love your idea. I'm more of a given than taker myself. A nice 15 minutes of snacking would be a great fix for me. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Just be sure to chew thoroughly.
that would be a good idea.......for me its always pretty much been blow or bang and go but why not a dine and go
As much as I love DATY 15mins is not always enough time for me to fully enjoy it...

Like it was mentioned in the other thread about this, best bet is to just book the Hh if you are looking for more than a bng
Warm 'em up and leave 'em hanging
As much as I love DATY 15mins is not always enough time for me to fully enjoy it...

Like it was mentioned in the other thread about this, best bet is to just book the Hh if you are looking for more than a bng Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules:

Great new hair, if the avatar pic is new!

As far as DATY n' Go, a few ladies used to publish that in their showcase. If memory serves Fawn, Lana 9both now retired) and Miss Reese Foster. Not sure if Reese still offers that, but it sure sounds like fun!

T
Jules:

Great new hair, if the avatar pic is new!

As far as DATY n' Go, a few ladies used to publish that in their showcase. If memory serves Fawn, Lana 9both now retired) and Miss Reese Foster. Not sure if Reese still offers that, but it sure sounds like fun!

T Originally Posted by Tony Patella
Thank you, yes it is new as of yesterday
Thank you, yes it is new as of yesterday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Looks fabulous Jules!