TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

I just noticed this in national forums. To misquote and paraphrase Winston Churchill, "Never have I seen such vehement posturing bs about such a silly, bs thread".

Please God, kill these threads now, and put them out of their misery.
There is an initial respect, like a child saying ma'am or sir, to every person I encounter. From there, the level of respect varies according to their actions over an extended period of time. I can even respect just certain quailities of an individual, but not respect everything that individual does.

To answer the poll: IMO the statement is too general. There would have to be a "depends" option. I don't think I could respect women of ALL ages in EVERY circumstance. Would anyone here respect Madalyn Murray O’Hair? I respect that she championed masturbation! That's about it...
“Divisive”
You betcha. Either you do or you don’t. You don’t…go ahead a vote and say so but your anger is terribly misplaced. This was to challenge us all into understanding whether we lead with our Respect Chins or not. If you do, which seems like the majority, you vote and stay quiet. Those that don’t agree tend to scream and holler like a guilty person does screaming their innocence. Quite telling.

Not really. I think the reason the ones that voted "agree" stay quiet is because they cannot defend or explain their vote. Stupidity just pisses some of us off. Sometimes statements are made that are so ridiculous and stupid that they need to be called out. Congrats, your poll rose to that level.

“Fuck off Dogger”
Nice one…thanks Budman.

You're welcome. Again.

Originally Posted by TheDogger

Please tell me that you respect the women that Rand listed in this reply.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131048&page=8