Schitty’s star witness Marie Yovanovitch lied under oath

Fake heterosexual. Real Sally.

Go get your Bruce on, titfucker. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fake account, get your pig on. HoeDummer
You pisspoor degenerates keep saying that but that’s because you can’t handle the truth. From the appearance of things, most of yous can’t handle anything others than your own horn, others only seem to be happy with a horn In your bum. Fucking losers. Give your balls a tug. Fuck, I don’t give a care if you give each other’s balls a tug, since that’s more likely, I can tell you.
You pisspoor degenerates keep saying that but that’s because you can’t handle the truth. From the appearance of things, most of yous can’t handle anything others than your own horn, others only seem to be happy with a horn In your bum. Fucking losers. Give your balls a tug. Fuck, I don’t give a care if you give each other’s balls a tug, since that’s more likely, I can tell you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Looks like your first Canadian meltdown is starting.
Yep. The little,baby snowflake might last thru the weekend and then it's global warming for him!
Here's some truth for you - you fake Canuck.

You pisspoor degenerates keep saying that but that’s because you can’t handle the truth. From the appearance of things, most of yous can’t handle anything others than your own horn, others only seem to be happy with a horn In your bum. Fucking losers. Give your balls a tug. Fuck, I don’t give a care if you give each other’s balls a tug, since that’s more likely, I can tell you. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
+1

Schitty got caught collaborating, again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here's some truth for you - you fake Canuck. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Crazy old broad. That’s what we call COB. Like the COB salad you had for lunch. If you were a moldy, decomposing comic, you would be COB Hope. A car date in San Francisco on COB Hill. Let’s face it, you’re a Crazy Old Broad.

Hoe hummm.
Crazy old broad. That’s what we call COB.

Hoe hummm. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You’re pushing 70 you pathetic loser. You would be the poster boy for COB.
You’re pushing 70 you pathetic loser. You would be the poster boy for COB. Originally Posted by bambino
You’re pushing stools past your or someone else’s finger, mincer.
You’re pushing stools past your or someone else’s finger, mincer. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That would be you. Pathetic, old loser.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201
Barking up the wrong tree again, good buddy! But keep making an arse out of yourself... somebody might slip it in for yous!
Barking up the wrong tree again, good buddy! But keep making an arse out of yourself... somebody might slip it in l for yous! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Looks like Abby was barking up the wrong tree. Poor girl.
Can confirm, but your mum yowled like a old barn cat when she was taking it in the bum. She was begging for more but I told her I to ask lusty’s mum.
Can confirm, but your mum yowled like a old barn cat when she was taking it in the bum. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Of course you confirm Asswipe Rider. But my mothers dead. I wouldn’t put it past you for thinking about it you decrepit pig.
  • oeb11
  • 11-09-2019, 02:35 PM
Ah yes - the DPST descent into name-calling and scatology.

Got anything cogent or Constructive - fake canuck.

Keep up the melt down - you can join the "Band" in the near future.

Thank you, poster.