Sad sad pathetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JInMGV8adWI

As a 76 year old man with bad wheels, it’s imperative that I know the lay of the land. This man just doesn’t have the mental capacity to do that. You have got to know the environment you are in or shit like this happens. He is disgrace to the office and shouldn’t be allowed to govern another moment. Problem is Kamala horse laugh, if possible she is more inept than him. Sad times in America folks
Come on man get an ice cream cone and sit your Staff Edit - Biomed1 ass in the corner, what sick , in more ways than one, useless piece of shit
All this rage about our president falling down?
Come on man get an ice cream cone and sit your sexy ass in the corner, what sick , in more ways than one, useless piece of shit Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I was going to say you should definitely edit that but looked at the time you posted and it's too late. Oh well, you're used to going down this path anyway.

I took the liberty of editing your quote for you in bold but too late.
I don’t care, sick and tired of this one sided board,
I don’t care, sick and tired of this one sided board, Originally Posted by oilfieldace
... The rules are here for a reason, mate.

Not really "one-sided" as lads from opposite ends
of the spectrum seem to get corrected with the
same moxie and gusto... The Forum rules surely
know NO BOUNDS...

And it IS poor form to complain about the rules, mate.
As some of the site's BEST POSTERS (me included)
have surely been Banned a time or two.

... It all seems rather Fair Dinkum to me! ...

#### Salty
So what. He stumbles and mumbles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JInMGV8adWI

As a 76 year old man with bad wheels, it’s imperative that I know the lay of the land. Problem is Kamala horse laugh, if possible she is more inept than him. Sad times in America folks Originally Posted by oilfieldace
You would trip over a sandbag too if you didn't see it.

Kamala went to a better Law School than Mike Pence.

Didn't you post it should only be about merit?
You would trip over a sandbag too if you didn't see it.

Kamala went to a better Law School than Mike Pence.

Didn't you post it should only be about merit? Originally Posted by adav8s28
The key is if you didn’t see it, read my post again and you will actually comprehend. It doesn’t matter where the bitch went to school, she wore out a many knee pad.
So what. He stumbles and mumbles. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Duh
Biden as it turns out, has been a stupid, lying, inept corrupt piece of shit his entire political career.

Now he has simply added old and senile to his pedigree.
Biden as it turns out, has been a stupid, lying, inept corrupt piece of shit his entire political career.

Now he has simply added old and senile to his pedigree. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don’t get the hair sniffing he does. He does it publicly, he is a sick puppy
I don’t get the hair sniffing he does. He does it publicly, he is a sick puppy Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Not even on oar with "just grab em by the pussy" snick
Trumpf is a rapist. That's truly sad sad
Prove it or run along? Please refrain from commenting on my posts, you say the same ole unprovable bs over and over.
Prove it or run along? Please refrain from commenting on my posts, you say the same ole unprovable bs over and over. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Sad you don't remember the taped interview with trump bragging about how he grabs women by the pussy.
With his manysex assault cases l"settled outta court" the ones pending and the ones that he got away with... yes he is a rapist

Well documented