could police use providers phone.

I know its probably not the case, but a certain lady is no longer active on eccie as of the last month or so and wasnt responding to texts and now she is and said she doesnt provide anymore but will see me. And she is goimg to drive an hour for a .60 bng. Sounds weird. Is she desperate for money or should i be careful.
Im not worried just wandering. I would assume even if they could do somethimg like that it wouldn't work cuz i dont pay till afterwards and ive never heard of it was just wandering if they could use one as bait. Seems like a good idea.
You're wandering alright.
It sounds like maybe she's just not taking any "new customers"
If you let a lady drive an hour for .60, your both not right
  • jwood
  • 02-29-2016, 07:44 PM
Police can do anything they want to, especially if your breaking the law.
Police might use her phone, but it's unlikely that they will actually blow you.

not for $60, anyway.
You might get to blow Bubba in the cell with you, for no charge, expect it to be forced though
If you let a lady drive an hour for .60, your both not right Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lmfao
I know its probably not the case, but a certain lady is no longer active on eccie as of the last month or so and wasnt responding to texts and now she is and said she doesnt provide anymore but will see me. And she is goimg to drive an hour for a .60 bng. Sounds weird. Is she desperate for money or should i be careful. Originally Posted by hornyhornfrog
Tell her to call you if she won't its a setup

Did you ask for the bng & suggest a price or did she say it?
drive a hr for 60 damn well gas in Tx is cheaper ..
I just can't...

But yeah...what Tsmokies said.
Well it was her. She just said she really wanted to see me. I was nervouse as hell and felt like an ass for .6 but she told me dont worry about it. Damn and to think i paid 300 the other day. Lol.

Nice
I had a provider drive 100 miles to see me and all she wanted was a car, insurance money and a job reference. I took the BJ and then we went to the closest convenience store where I dropped her off.

I hope you turn this gal into a really fun time for yourself but beware of a jealous SO.

Theres more to my story but it includes a Chief of Police who was getting divorced and a guy who owned a body shop.....

I'm glad you're "it's too good to be true" story came out on the upside