Bullshitting in moderation?

I understand the strategies behind them. But sometimes it's laid on a little tooooo thick. Here are some common ones I've heard from more then one lady.

The ladies are very busy.
Their message:
*They don’t want us to see‘em bleed. Thus opening them up to a whole bunch of bargain hunting or special requests.
When they go overboard:
*We all hit hard times recently. I’m working much longer now and if I perceive a lady to be so busy to attempt scheduling with me then I’ll just skip her.
*When I see a lady posting how busy she is 10-20 times a day. I have to wonder if she’s posting these claims in the middle of a session(s) while her clients are taking a pee?
*The “ewe” factor. Who wants sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths etc. Associated with an overly active lady?

(Ironically, years ago when times were great the common strategy was for a lady to claim she'd see one and only one client per day when everyone knew they were taking multiple appointments.)

The enforcer. A large man who's ONLY their friend and will do anything for them.
Their message:
*They’ll send someone to deal with problem clients.
When they go overboard:
*What I hear is “PIMP”.
*We’re in Texas. Where who knows who is carrying. Ya’ll really want your friend shot and your name spread over the news?

(And seriously...why is it always a large BLACK man who's sometimes gay? Be original and choose a large Samoan or a Hawaiian man!)

Pre-payment/deposits.
Their message:
*Securing business up front and thus resticting our ability to see other ladies.
When they go overboard:
*Search the alerts to see if a guy has been screw via pre-payment first please!
*Pre-payment = Harder to schedule and sessions are usually less enthusiastic.
*Trust factor. I will now require the lady’s valid driver’s license in exchange for pre-payment and I will hold it until the debt is satisfied. Because the ladies should trust US as much as they’re asking US to trust them.
Kinda strange title??
Yeah I thought he was going to say the moderators are bullshitters .... j/k
Kinda strange title?? Originally Posted by SP Hunter
A bit touchy nowadays are we?....
im confused, us providers are not smart enough to take in all this info at once.
Darn it Jules, back to Provider school for you!
im confused, we providers are not smart enough to take in all this info at once. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Fixed that for ya!
i told u we aint that brite dammit

I have met some intelligent ladies in this business.

and a few who weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

As most of you know I love pics, and this is definitely one of my favorite.

I have met some intelligent ladies in this business.

and a few who weren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

As most of you know I love pics, and this is definitely one of my favorite.

Originally Posted by cpi3000
speaking of cats...one of my favorite quotes is from hollywood henderson, talking about terry bradshaw...

'bradshaw is so dumb, he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a'
I am confused too...are you trying to say we are full of shit?
I think what threw me the most was the title...I too thought it was going to be about mods being B.S.ers...lol

Lol, long post edited. Wanted to re-word it but got suddenly side-tracked.
I am confused too...are you trying to say we are full of shit?
I think what threw me the most was the title...I too thought it was going to be about mods being B.S.ers...lol

Lol, long post edited. Wanted to re-word it but got suddenly side-tracked. Originally Posted by Marla
OK, put your school girl outfit on and go sit next to Jules.
OK, put your school girl outfit on and go sit next to Jules. Originally Posted by TonyStark

You would like that too much! And then I would have to tell people I was BUSY. But would I REALLY be busy...or just trying to drum up biz?

BSE?