Ladies…a "dato" question

I'm talking about being on the receiving end of some soft ass kissing and licking. If you have a personal opinion, or an idea of where the general female population stands (this sounds like something that would be in a Cosmo article), or both, I'd love to hear it.

Is your feeling—
A. I love getting it. Period.
B. I'm indifferent, but okay with getting it if the guy is into it.
C. I'm not really into it, but I'll put up with it.
D. Hell no. Stay out of there!

I really enjoy 'giving'—daty, body worship, kissing legs/thighs, and when the momentum builds, going around back. However, I can always chill and hold off on the dato phase too. I know it's an individual like/dislike, and I'll always find out what a lady likes when I'm seeing her. But I'm just curious to get some thoughts here. Thanks.
I love receiving
Recieving yes.
Giving absolutely not. I'm not even touching it with a finger.
I like getting it if that's where it ends. Usually guys want Greek too so I tend to pull back when anyone goes near my asshole.
Recieving yes.
Giving absolutely not. I'm not even touching it with a finger. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

My exact words!!!
I love getting it all day every day
I LOVE receiving! Almost wish I would have worked today!
you ladies know the way to my heart.... your little magic star fish

thump.jpg
Eh indifferent, I'm ok with it as long as it's worth the donation. But I'll never reciprocate.
Love it depends on guy
You'll get worms.
You'll get worms. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
If you look at the time of this post, it is the exact moment I lost the erection I had from all the PREVIOUS replies.
It is such a thrilling experience when one inches around to my rear and ever so gently starts to tease my starfish with a little finger or tongue action. I may be coy at first but with each thrust, I'll open up more and more. My preference is for DATO accompanied by FIA and butt plugs and other anal toys possibly leading up to a sweaty, pant-inducing ass pounding. Either an external condom or FC2 plus unflavored lube is great for ATM. And I must mention that I love eating ass and giving as much as I love receiving ass play!
A.

I think it varies, especially since most ladies aren't going to give it, in return, or anything along those lines. But a large majority seem to like receiving at least some light play, to going for broke(yep, me).
Thanks for the comments.

I think I figured out why I asked this question to begin with. When doing the 'giving' to a lady, I can really get wrapped up in it. And that's when DAT-Y leads to DAT-O. It's intimate, and, it's exciting because that is somewhere I probably shouldn't be. Of course, I want BOTH of us to enjoy it. I'll enjoy doing it, it's just better when you enjoy getting it.

As for those who said they like to get, but not give…I totally understand that. Because girls are soft and smooth and smell good. Like sugar and spice. Maybe this is an idea for another thread, but how many of you would dato another woman? I'd like to see that in person. What would the ticket price be for me to sit in a folding chair just a few inches from the action and watch??