Hot New Experience! >=)

Bare with me, I am writing from my droid while I get a pedicure.
I am all for trying new fun things! I enjoy trying fetish, roleplay, dirty talk... life is too short to wonder, why not try?
Well ,while I was in Vegas I was asked to try something really new, to get watched by a Gents significant other. I was a bit scared at first, after having a few conversations with her on the phone and screening her as well I agreed. When they showed up they were both well dressed, he was in a black pinstripe suite with a red shirt underneath, black silk tie, and cufflinks and she was in a high cut gray skirt suit with a blue low cut silk shirt underneath it and 5 inch strappy heels. She was a lovely hour glass shaped tan 5'10" blonde with green eyes and D cup breasts. They were both in their late 30's, very happy, and super excited.
After a few glasses of wine she sat in the chair with her legs crossed and asked to watch us explore each other and indulge on the bed. Hot passionate handsy kissing led to me undressing him then he took my panties off and opened my front clasp bra to expose my breasts. It was a huge rush watching her get more and more turned on as she squirmed in the chair beside the bed. Things progressed on the bed and she kept undressing herself further and further in the chair beside us letting her hands roam her beautiful body. Once things got more intense on the bed she spread her long smooth tan legs and started to please herself with a toy from the nightstand. She asked me to fight closing my eyes and look into her eyes while I was experiencing pleasure. It was so mind blowing to try something like that!
I just figured I would share my fun experience and ask if anyone else has had a similar erotic experience.
  • GP
  • 06-22-2011, 03:42 PM
You have a knack for writing!
You have a knack for writing! Originally Posted by GP
Thank you ever so much kind Sir
  • ogloc
  • 06-22-2011, 05:10 PM
You really do have a knack for writing.

On the subject though, I've never done anything like that. But wow, you make it sound mind-blowing.
That's a great story, well told. You should add some additional details and post it out there someplace for more people to read.

Nice job, in every respect. Thanks.

You even had me touching myself, for a second there. Did you reach an orgasm while you were gazing into her eyes? I'd like to hear about how that went.
Lexxxy is as literate as she is sensual.
Did you reach an orgasm while you were gazing into her eyes? I'd like to hear about how that went. Originally Posted by Ray Howard

I did, it was so hard to do, I close my eyes when I hit my O because I have them pretty hard.*Blushing* Keeping my eyes open made it a sensory overload. I was in the middle of insane pleasure at my peak while making full eye contact as she reached her climax as well.
Oh, I love how this is going.

What was he doing ( to you) when you hit your O? What was she doing (to herself)? What thoughts were running through your mind at that moment? Do you think yours gave her hers? And did you have more than one together?

This is nothing short of GREAT! You really should write this up into an exciting package. Red shirt, black tie. This stuff is priceless.
I had 5 Os, she had one O while using my toy from the nightstand. She paced using the toy on herself with what he was doing to me. She made me watch her and keep eye contact while we Oed together. *Blushing*
I am glad you Gents enjoyed hearing about my experience, show and tell was always my favorite part of school
That's a Top Ten story, Lexxxy, one of the very best ever!

Thanks!
I just might flush it out with the important details that I seem to have forgotten and share my kiss-and-tell with the rest of the board.
*Giggle*