Favorite men's cologne

all of you gorgeous providers, what is your favorite cologne
I remembered reading this a few months back when looking for a new cologne.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=cologne

But would like to hear more recommendations.
I remembered reading this a few months back when looking for a new cologne.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=cologne

But would like to hear more recommendations. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
Preferably from ladies. Guys, we know people tell you they like it. All that really means for sure is they smelled it.
Chrome legend from Gucci
I like Gucci Blue for men.
I'm not a provider, but I'm a big non-fan of the man whore in the elevator syndrome. You know what I mean, all that "manly" cologne clashing with the "manly" hair products that make early Elvis look a quart low, clashing with the "manly" body spritz clashing with the "manly" deodorant until the whole thing smells like the cologne counter at Dillard's exploded all over some poor dumb ass single guy who thinks he needs all that shit like a fisherman needs stanky assed bait. Kind of like taking a deep breath on air freshenr aisle with clear sinuses. So don't wear whatever all that shit is, unless you're that guy.
You can definitely over do cologne. I prefer a light scent as opposed to the knock you on your ass strong cologne. Armani Code, Dolce & Gabana The One, Victoria Secret Very Sexy, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Armani Aqua Di Gio. Those are a few of my personal collection.

I love a great smelling woman too. My favorites being Thierry Mugler Angel, Thierry Mugler Alien, Cartier Delices, & Calvin Klein Euphoria. Just a few suggestions.... I have seen a woman before because of her favorite perfume. Smell is just as important as the rest....
I love Stetson or polo black.
I prefer the freshly-showered scent of men's body wash. I think cologne is a little too much sometimes, and I love the fresher smell of matching body wash & deodorant. It doesn't really matter which one as long as it is not Brut or Hi Karate (do they still make that?!).
Anything by Axe is pretty RAWR!

Surprisingly, Old Spice has a really nice collection now. Nothing like what it was in the 70's-80's. I LOVE the scent of Old Spice "Swagger" body wash. Wash the boys in that after round one with me, if you are an MSOG guy. I'll be a happy lady down there, and you will be happier than me .

If I had a gun to my head and had to pick a cologne, it would be Chanel Allure for men or Armani's Aqua Di Gio.
I will stick with the tainted scents.
Creed and Polo Black are two of my favorites. Mmmmm I love a good smellin man
Creed and Polo Black are two of my favorites. Mmmmm I love a good smellin taint Originally Posted by Kendall4U
After my correction, I have to agree with you.
I LOVE the scent of Old Spice "Swagger" body wash. Wash the boys in that after round one with me, if you are an MSOG guy. I'll be a happy lady down there, and you will be happier than me Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

<<<<< Going to get some Swagger.