Do we recognize the one on the left?

I believe we do.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2015-04-23 at 4.46.21 PM.png (190.9 KB, 472 views)
I believe we do. Originally Posted by ZedX79
You are aware that this is considered outting, right?
be interesting to see if this is stamp worthy

granted not everyone is completely clueless but the OP didn't mention names or link the article itself. it's just a picture and words. not really a line.
(as HV mentioned, someone else is playing on the loose edge. but again it's only BP links which get linked all the time and aren't considered to have rw info are they?)

and maybe it's just me (ha! accident) but we don't all recognize either of them

also, seems more like a possible alert than a Coed vibe?

edit:
I should say, at least no recogition from the OP's posted pic. one of the pics from the other links seems like it's been seen before

edit #2:
clarification
You are aware that this is considered outting, right? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Well I didn't link an article nor did I give any names. If you go out and find it on your own...that's on you.
Connecting a provider who may be a member/ has reviews here with anything, including a link and "pointing in the right direction", that contains their real name is outting. Plain and simple. Nobody60 just put himself in the crossfire by completing the circle.

You guys really should acquaint yourself with the rules before you keep posting shit like this.

Everyone is entitled to their privacy, a principle that seems to be slacking a lot around here.
You are aware that this is considered outting, right? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
This is a ridiculous post.

Here is the chron.com article. If I'm banned for posting this, so be it. If 'outing' (by linking to a chron.com article) a whore who's been robbing customers by running out of the room with their money is ban worthy, then this site really isn't what I thought it would be.

I do surf the backpage ads, and I like ladies in their 30's to 40's, and if I see a lady who interests me, then I do a search on her here. I searched this blonde whore and saw alerts on her.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/pa...#photo-7604489
Ridiculous? I guess we'll see soon enough.

I'm not saying she isn't wrong as shit... but I'm not saying you're right either.

Not my circus, not my monkeys, but I've seen people banned for less when it comes to these articles. ijs

With the current crackdown on outting, now is not the time to test the waters.

Be careful out there, everyone.
I'm not saying she isn't wrong as shit... but I'm not saying you're right either.

Not my circus, not my monkeys, but I've seen people banned for less when it comes to these articles. ijs

Be careful out there, everyone. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I am being careful, and doing what I can to see that others play careful.

She's had this shit coming for a while, so I'm glad she got the hammer.
I believe she outed herself about the time she was climbing in the backseat of that cruiser. He did not linck it to an Eccie handle. If her real world info is out there, it's the cops who outed her. IJS, this could also be posted in warnings and alerts. Outing? Don't think so.
I am being careful, and doing what I can to see that others play careful.

She's had this shit coming for a while, so I'm glad she got the hammer. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Any chick that goes out of their way to fuck someone (steal, rob) who they don't know that just wants to have a good time with them is shit my book so don't get it twisted. Maybe now she'll sit her ass down somewhere.

Maybe the mods willl consider just moving it to the ML? But as is it is a clear connection to RL info out on the open board.
Really?
Who gives a FUCK if he outed this robbing thieving bitch?
That's what this site is here for, so we can play SAFELY amongst ourselves. Had this been posted in alerts, linked to her handle saying, "Beware, blonde fat and nasty robbing her clients". Nobody would have thought twice about it.

LOOK AT THE SPIRT OF THE LAW, not the letter of the law.
This site is here so we can meet and play SAFELY amongst ourselves. Someone who is associated in this activity has no place here. Now she's taken that ride in the backseat she's done. Even if she beats the charges, she can never be trusted cuz she may have given up info for her freedom.
You sticking up for her, got no monkey in this circus... HA!! Makes me question your principles. You're the major poster here, for what?
I Don't see your point. You're just making yourself look BAD sticking up for this thief.

"But as is it is a clear connection to RL info out on the open board"
First, HUH?
is that even a sentence? Do you talk like that?
I know what you meant, but your words are all over the place.
Second, there is no outing, just a picture of a whore who robs clients. If you connect that picture to a provider, that's an Eccie handle and no real world info there.
The only RW info there is the person you recognize is arrested, for robbing, trying to rob a cop probably if it was a sting.

REALLY?
Just a picture with some info. No real world info has been given. Just the same as if a provider with a showcase here has an alert posted by another member with a link to said showcase.
OP's the furthest thing from outing anyone in my eyes.
Besides I think they need to be a member here to be subject to the rules.
Is this person a member here? If not then no protections apply. Eccie is unconcerned with protecting the privacy and anonymity of the world at large, just the membership. If she is indeed a member someone PM me the link to her profile.