(Masterbating) getting caught in the act

Has anyone ever got caught masterbating and was completely embarrassed at the time but now laugh about it. Please share your story.

Mine was a couple a years ago. I just turned 30 and was still partying. I went to South Padre for the weekend with some friends. I was at the hotel outside in the hot tub in the day. Lots of people around. But that hot tub was getting me super horny. So i decided to go to the restroom located in the hotel right by the pool. It was a single restroom. Well went in and sat on the toilet with my bikkini down to my ankles rubbing my kitty and im about to orgasm. I stated moaning mmmmmmmmmmm and then the door open OMG! It was a lady coming to use the restroom. I locked the door but it was broken. She closed the door and i got up and stood in front of the door. But i was really freaking horny still and so i proceeded to rub her out and finish it off. And now i got to walk out and see this lady. Crap! So i finally got the nerve and left it was like six people waiting to use the restroom. I just ran up to my room and went later to the pool to get my stuff. See my clit gets me in trouble too.

I was completely embarrassed but laugh about it now. So hopefully im not the only one that cant help it and just let it go. Ps. i masterbate driving too but dont get caught.
Has anyone ever got caught masterbating and was completely embarrassed at the time but now laugh about it. Please share your story.

Mine was a couple a years ago. I just turned 30 and was still partying. I went to South Padre for the weekend with some friends. I was at the hotel outside in the hot tub in the day. Lots of people around. But that hot tub was getting me super horny. So i decided to go to the restroom located in the hotel right by the pool. It was a single restroom. Well went in and sat on the toilet with my bikkini down to my ankles rubbing my kitty and im about to orgasm. I stated moaning mmmmmmmmmmm and then the door open OMG! It was a lady coming to use the restroom. I locked the door but it was broken. She closed the door and i got up and stood in front of the door. But i was really freaking horny still and so i proceeded to rub her out and finish it off. And now i got to walk out and see this lady. Crap! So i finally got the nerve and left it was like six people waiting to use the restroom. I just ran up to my room and went later to the pool to get my stuff. See my clit gets me in trouble too.

I was completely embarrassed but laugh about it now. So hopefully im not the only one that cant help it and just let it go. Ps. i masterbate driving too but dont get caught. Originally Posted by Crissyann
TFF!!!
  • Dad
  • 01-15-2011, 12:39 PM

Mr. Admin, we need a clit rubbing icon!
There is a lovely lesson in this, while this may be a little bit of a provider ad. I don't mind! This is the kind of marketing that makes SHMBs work.

Thanks for a great post Crissyann and now Father Wayward has to go and ...
Its the absolute truth. I cant help it, im a horny gal. And of course I wanna get your blood throbbing. YuMM And see if anyone got a story like this. Hope im not the only one that cant control the pussy power.
I never even suggested that it wasn't true. Not for one moment.
  • Dad
  • 01-15-2011, 01:26 PM
When this topic came up before, I remembered some guy confessed that he in the confession room!
I know my sexy Wayward, xoxo. Curious to see that bag of fun.
I never even suggested that it wasn't true. Not for one moment. Originally Posted by Wayward
I know my sexy Wayward, xoxo. Curious to see that bag of fun. Originally Posted by Crissyann
ohhhh, the final last words!
I know my sexy Wayward, xoxo. Curious to see that bag of fun. Originally Posted by Crissyann
This thread just keeps getting better and better.

The bag is a portal to bliss or living hell, it rests in the eye of the beholder.
As my episode began, I was alone at my parents' house, leafing through a Glamour magazine. One thing led to another ...

And I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing that, again.
Gotten caught rubbing one out plenty of times, but I was never really embarrassed by it....

But, there was this one time...I was in Hawaii, pick up a super spinner (4'10, under 90 lbs, I guess) and was making out hot and heavy on the beach in the passenger sit of my car, I had the front passenger sit laid all the way back and we were butt naked with the girl doing me cg. After a while, it started to get really hot inside the car and the windows started to fog up....

I slide the sunroof open and we were at it, when out of the blue, an arm came in through the sunroof with a big flash light!! OMG, I caught the bigges cramp on my legs and had to roll out of the car butt naked with a male and a female cop standing outside of my car!!!

That was fuckin embarrassing....
Not doing what again? Parent's house? Glamour magazine? Or rubbing one out?
  • Jaleh
  • 01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Ha funny you would ask.

My gf just came over and caught me playing with my rabbit.
She took way too long to come so a girl had to take care of herself.
It was embarrasing though, I was just on edge and I hear my alarm system beep
and Im like dammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Almost there.

I love sex anywhere I think the whole excitement comes from the thrill of getting caught, although that wouldnt be fun if you did.
Its the absolute truth. I cant help it, im a horny gal. And of course I wanna get your blood throbbing. YuMM And see if anyone got a story like this. Hope im not the only one that cant control the pussy power. Originally Posted by Crissyann
I wish someone would contact me for assistance when they are in that state. It gets the "blood throbbing" in my tongue. LOL