ShaSha Status at Luxury?

Seems the ole bait and switch is going on there. Don't want to be a victim. ShaSha was one of the best visits in AMPland and she was definitely the best kisser.... and TUMA/BBBJ which should probably concern me but I do the former first and the latter second.

So, is she back or is it bait and switch still? Would love to see her but don't want to walk out pissed. Tried calling but could not get through so I thought I was ask those in the know and those in the pro.......motion business.

TIA
"Bait and switch"

Shasha and Honey have been used to get engagement and have people texting/calling.

Shasha isn't even performing, which makes you question the reviewers who recently reviewed her.
Yeah, you would think that shasha would get many reviews with the amount of fan-fare she got when it was announced that she would be appearing at lux.
Shasha is performing. Ive seen her twice. If she recognizes you or your say you know her she will pick up your appointment.
  • Quiz
  • 04-19-2021, 05:25 PM
When I asked about her availability over the phone, I was told "next week,"
  • vadc
  • 04-20-2021, 06:47 AM
She prefers look and $... if you don’t have looks and $, she hates fucking you... she still fucks like no other and service like no other but all for $.... when she need it, she can fuck any of her little soldier bitches,,,but she wouldn’t even want to touch him because his looks doesn’t satisfy her (maybe with doggy bag on his face, she will)...
Just sad and transparent.
I’m no Brad Pitt by any means. But she’s seen me within the last month.