URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...a/679497336962
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Southtowns
Activities: Intro, disrobing , half hearted attempt at a cbj. RCG & Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Light brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny. I mean VERY tiny. Skinny but proportioned well for her frame.Squeezable Ass and tits for such a small girl. You can literally pick her up n have your way with her.
Recommendation: Yes
Hello Dolly
Nice review
Hmm she posted in the Rochester area yesterday… and didn’t answer texts today. Not sure if I’d attempt again reaching out
This chick posted in Rochester and Buffalo on the same day. Coupled with the reviewer's join date and post count, me thinks something be rotten in Denmark.
This chick posted in Rochester and Buffalo on the same day. Coupled with the reviewer's join date and post count, me thinks something be rotten in Denmark. Originally Posted by big daddio
Why cuz my 1st post is a review from the day before? Im sure theres far more unbelievable stuff that goes on bere. I saw her and posted about my experience lord forgive me!!! Believe it or dont. I dont care about your opinion.
Btw Big daddio , youve racked up the post count and reviews si ce 2012!!!
Btw Big daddio , youve racked up the post count and reviews si ce 2012!!! Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
Yer right!
My experiences really happened, though.
Gotta get my fake review count up I guess.
Ok. Dunno what to tell ya. I called she came over , we fucked . If she dont answer not my fault. Said she just came to Amherst from Middleport...no need getting upset over things you have no control over!
Yer right!
My experiences really happened, though.
Gotta get my fake review count up I guess. Originally Posted by big daddio
hi learned private fast for a newbie LOL

thanks for report Sir Op
Astro it was her choice and wasnt good at it